3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
chelsea990 20.01.23 03:43 pm

How to buy in steam or epic store games on PC (FIFA 23)

How to buy officially without dancing with a tambourine FIFA 23 on a PC now on a PC a discount of 1600 rubles I want to buy for this amount there are ways?
5 Comments
Sort by:
d
drone baton 20.01.23

Hello. I also saw the discount and decided to buy. Before that, I bought an account with her for 300 rubles. Ugru norm.
The first difficulty is payment. Do not pay with a card from the Russian Federation and the Republic of Belarus. But the benefit is now full of people abroad who provide payment services through their cards. You just need to find a reliable person. You can also buy on the Plati site. Individuals trade there. You can pay by card there. BUT, there are no offers with a discount there (((Maybe you need to wait.
The second difficulty, and for me this is the most important thing - will the game launch in the Russian Federation? Will the account be blocked if you buy it from us? And I don’t know ...

If suddenly buy - tell us how you did it.

g
geimer.by 20.01.23

WebMoney

B
BDmitriy 20.01.23

I don’t know about discounts, but license keys for Russia and the CIS are on sale

d
drone baton 20.01.23

BDmitriy
Well, on EA it now costs 1600 rubles, on Steam 2000, on Epic 2200.
And the account will not be blocked if you play from the Russian Federation?

d
drone baton 20.01.23

Bought yesterday. Gave 1380 rubles. I bought gift cards for 290 Turkish liras, started a new steam account using vpn, the country was indicated by Turkey. I paid for the game with gift cards. Now it costs 279 lire. Downloaded, played yesterday - started.
While I went to steam and played only under vpn. Country Turkey. I want to try without vpn, I'm afraid they will block it. I've only played career so far, I haven't played online.