3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aavelan 20.01.23 03:45 pm

Netsgen update not displaying gwent cards (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The problem is that before updating the game to the netsgen version, I forgot to remove all mods and updated with them. Now, after playing for about 40 hours, there was a problem with displaying the Gwent decks, or rather, not displaying them, just a dark screen when entering the Gwent section, and this happened when I won a cirill card from an elf under a novigrad quest. Before that, there was a mod for extended card textures . I know for sure that this is the problem. Because when I returned this mod back to the game, everything was displayed normally, but again until the cirill card was won. Now nothing helps at all. Tried checking file integrity, uninstalling the game and reinstalling. Who can faced similar? Somehow I don't want to start a new game.
3 Comments
Sort by:
S
SkyN6T 20.01.23

aavelan
I had a redux gwent! after deleting it, the cards also disappeared. but this mod was updated to the next-gen version and everything I put it all the rules

G
GodsSsmacker 20.01.23

SkyN6T Where did
you find the updated version?

c
cheezette 20.01.23

GodsSsmacker
On the nexus, I recently came across an update to this mod, but the author has hidden it for now