3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RoMan808928 20.01.23 03:45 pm

How to deal with modules (SnowRunner)

Hello.
Tell me how to understand which truck is compatible?

Fleetstar, for example, you can put this yellow loading crane + side platform, and then you can also pick up any trailer on it.

But for some reason it is impossible to do the same for White Western Star, although its base is much larger, this is not logical at all, but okay.

The most incomprehensible thing here is how to figure out whether it is possible to hitch a trailer to such an assembly before buying a truck !!! I got White Western Star for free, and if you have to buy a truck and a trailer doesn’t fit on it, then it will be very bad, because. I play on hard mode...

So how can I understand in advance or where can I see these compatibility? I need a loading crane + platform and then + trailer
2 Comments
Sort by:
K
Katarma 20.01.23

RoMan808928
Before you buy the right car, go to the store, choose the right one, click on the space (Space) and see what tuning suits it.

s
shahVkit 20.01.23

According to Fleetstar, this is a bug or an oversight of the game's authors - it shouldn't be like that.
When installing the crane, the load platform moves back and closes the coupling point.
RoMan808928 wrote:
and if you have to buy a truck and a trailer won't fit on it, then it will be very bad, because. I'm playing on hard mode...
Who's stopping you from making the game replayable?
Before an important decision, you exit the game, find the folder with the save and copy this save to any other folder. If something does not work out, then simply delete the current save, and in its place you copy the previously saved in another folder.
I have all the games where there are no free saves have them, and I can return to any point in these games at any time.