3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex_stormrage 20.01.23 03:45 pm

Black stripes on the side (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Help people.
Either after the update of a certain gene, or something else, when you start the game at its resolution, there are small black stripes on the sides.
I remember 100,000% that when I rode a pirate in 2015, this was not the case.
I bought the entire Witcher trilogy for a promotion in 2021, I launched The Witcher 3, there were no such stripes. Then I deleted it, I don't remember why.
Right now I downloaded again with this latest update 4.0, I load the save, and there are these bands.
I decided to start a new game, and the opening video is cinematic, where Ian rides a horse, there is generally a kapets, huge stripes on top and bottom (but this does not matter, because in game 1 there is such a video like)
So I wanted to go through Witcher 3 again, I recently updated the system, I thought right now in my favorite game I’m grabbing rays, but when I saw these black bars, I instantly lost my desire.
5 Comments
Sort by:
K
K0FFi 20.01.23

Try running the game in dx11 worked for me!

A
Alex_stormrage 20.01.23

K0FFi
Really helped. But there are no rays on dx11, I just wanted to play again for them.

P
PsychoTrol 20.01.23

Allex_stormrage
Same problem on Dx 12. Tried everything, nothing helps. Cant in Dx 12 itself, only if they fix it in patches. I have to play at 11 Dx, because the rays are still not pulling without optimization.

b
barabear 20.01.23

By the way, at 21:9 there are no black bars on the sides, but the size of the interface does not allow it to be completely stretched, just the size of these bars...

M
Mike02 20.01.23

I downloaded the hotfix, the stripes remained the same...😮‍💨🤬