3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sasha_ordash 20.01.23 03:49 pm

Didn't give books to Ashley (Novel) (Mass Effect 3)

I did not know that books should be given immediately after the mission priority: primarch. Now they and other gifts are not in the list of goods in the Sirte Supply store. Is it possible to have a romance without them?
22 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gera95 20.01.23

Of course.
There, the rubber will be pulled almost until the end of the game. In dialogues with her, just choose the right lines and that's it.
Ah, Liara, when she comes to the cabin with her project, she will have to say that you are friends.

s
sasha_ordash 20.01.23

Gera95
Thank you very much :) I was just afraid that I would have to go through it again, otherwise I don’t want to die as a bachelor.

n
nirvana12 20.01.23

Is an affair with Cortez possible if you choose to play a woman?!)))) I bought the same books, but there was no such replica as a gift ...

b
brazilium 20.01.23

nirvana12
And a romance with Cortez is possible, if you choose to play a woman laughing and
gurgling under the table
Cortez for non-traditional relationships LOL
I bought the same books, but to give as there was not even such a remark
Ashley is very religious, for her such encroachments are not allowed!!! xD

n
nirvana12 20.01.23

sasha_ordash
You do not marry anyone and no one and does not propose to you as a husband!)))

n
nirvana12 20.01.23

Miranda is still cooler than Ashley's enta)))) she is thrown through, she squirms and everything climbs somewhere, I sent her to my troops to lie drunk on my ship - control yourself, botex Ashley!))))) )

b
brazilium 20.01.23

nirvana12
What the writers did to Miranda and Ashley in ME3 is just a facepalm. Neither one nor the other could not properly make a story.

G
Gera95 20.01.23

Neither one nor the other could not properly make a story.
Because the plot in the first part is an affair with Ashley, in the second with Miranda, in the third with T. Sony.
The rest is wagering.

b
brazilium 20.01.23

Gera95
No, Miranda did a very good job in ME2 and Ashley appeared once in Horizon. Then, having followed the lead, it is not clear who in ME3 they were swapped. But! In ME3, Miranda was pushed into a corner and, with some scanty scenes, they tried to continue the story with her. What for? Give people a choice! You chose Ashley, let her have a normal story, otherwise her attic is blown away by Cerberus and she lies under the bench for half the game, then her Udina brainwashes her. As a result, replacing Ashley with Miranda looks at least blurry, at most fake. Many would calmly choose Miranda if there was such an opportunity, the Alliance might not grumble a lot, but there would be a strong character in the team.

And in the plot, you can choose not only Liara, but also Tali.

G
Gera95 20.01.23

brazilium
I wrote to you above, as in the story.
In the first part of the novel with Ashley. There are scenes of jealousy, conversations, everything revolves around this. An affair with T. Sony for show, as a role-play.
In the second part, an affair with Miranda. All conversations, the same Mordin gives extended advice, etc. Everything has to do with Miranda. Ashley appears on Horizon, and this is where the relationship with her ends. Shepard says that he is tired of this planet.
The same thing in the third part, after the issue with Miranda's father is resolved .. he also says that he is tired of this planet.
In the third part, everything revolves around TSoni. You get to know her "father", all the conversations, all the time you spend with her, consult, etc. On Earth, the scene of parting with her is the most open and voluminous, the rest just say something for show.
She hangs a sign with Shepard's name at the end with a mournful expression on her face. The rest just stand there like friends, zero emotions.
There is a choice, please. But he is for show, for winning back. You can have blue or pink relationships, etc.

b
brazilium 20.01.23

Gera95
Romantic relationships are not included in the main plot, this is an option and these relationships are worked out differently from character to character.
Relations with other characters also depend on the choice of romantic relationships. Choose Tali and your relationship with her will be no less fulfilling than with Liara. It's just that Liara plays a certain role in the plot and a number of actions on her part are connected with this. Although of course she is very positive about Shepard.

G
Gera95 20.01.23

Choose Tali and relations with her will be no less filled,
Yes, where there. This relationship depends on your choice with her father. And in general, he is alive with you, or not in the second part.
And Liara is according to the plot, you can only refuse dialogue with her, and then look at the inconsistency, as Shepard runs into her father, saying - I won’t let anyone harm my girl.
The choice is up to you, not the plot or anything else. And as the main line is made by the developers, so it is done, and in no other way. You can't kick it out of the game for your beliefs. ;)

C
Curity 20.01.23

Gera95
Her father cannot survive. In Tali's loyalty mission in ME2, you pick up an audio diary from his corpse.

G
Gera95 20.01.23

Her father cannot survive.
If you do not give data in the first part, then it will survive. In this case, Tali will be sent into exile in any case.

b
brazilium 20.01.23

Gera95
Liara is not the main line, you can ignore all the romance altogether.

If you do not give data in the first part, then
replay ME2 will survive

n
nirvana12 20.01.23

She ran, ran around the Citadel, before visiting the Grissom Academy, accidentally bought a book in the hospital, before that everyone had been bought and even sweets (the last one was something about leaves) - and now, having entered the ward, while Ondine was talking to Ashley about appointment - that's after the departure of Ondine - I gave the book, but I don’t need the enta sack and I refused her)) like this)) Sorry if something is wrong!

H
Haalan 20.01.23

Guys please help.
I went through mass effect 2 times (all 3 parts) and had 1 and the same problem. Although I had an affair with Ashley - at a party in Shepard's apartment, she retires with Vega and the next morning Shepard wakes up by himself. I repeat the novel was, there were no rude phrases towards Ashley.

A
Atay Wolverine 20.01.23

Haalan
Maybe the party should be thrown towards the end of the game, when your relationship with Ashley is more solid?

H
Haalan 20.01.23

Atay Wolverine
Is this an assumption or just an answer to my question - with some sarcasm?)

l
lokkie 20.01.23

Is this an assumption or just an answer to my question - with some sarcasm?)
This is called a pirate. )
Buy a license, install the same DLS, and this folder with DLS can be copied from the installed pirates, and thrown into the game folder. Just put the patches on top .. and everything will be fine.
Pirates don't have many things in the game. For example, there is no Admiral Mikhailovich in the resources, on the same save.
No dialogue with Ghost on Mars if left base. He is buggy there, there are no words of dialogue, and his hands twist. )))
Minerals instead of 200, only 100. And other interesting and exciting things .. like turning heads 180 degrees in dialogues. ))
And all on the same save. Either the pirates cut out everything that was superfluous, as it seemed to them .. or in some other reason. In general, Mass Effect is better to play a license if you want to see everything, and see all your decisions from the past parts. Pirates have a problem with this.