3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wired_ 23.11.19 04:57 am

Reset of skill points (The Bard's Tale 4: Barrows Deep)

somebody knows how ? maybe there's a potion of what ? or a teacher ?
4 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vomac 23.11.19

Judging by what is written on the loading screens, no, no. There is clearly a warning: be careful, they say, in choice )
However, you can make a new character the captain of mercenaries, and when it is generated to distribute points as you need.

w
wired_ 23.11.19

Vomac
you're right , but there is a bug I don't think I can create a Persian because when you create is given a lot of eyes which cannot be distributed, because you weren't in the basement of the three potsev sitting at the table, they open further education when allocating points from a new Persian it does not finish creating until you distribute all the points and the button is illuminated in grey.

V
Vomac 23.11.19

Hmm, to Patoka was not like this, I created a warrior and he was open to the second level (as in the rest of the time)

r
raspisnoy1 23.11.19

in the Guild...only there is still not much drop( 1-2 and will change everything) . There is still a certain number after a reset, it is necessary that opened the bottom. I dropped for icons with 11 levels-change only 1 not necessary(still have to take sucks that the fog is gone).To drop better in the end game.when eyes a lot and you know who do not feel anything.