3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gilberto 20.01.23 03:49 pm

Game Impressions (FIFA 07)

The game is somehow neochen, only the gameplay was slightly changed and the graph is from 2005 !!!!! So not chic !!!!!!!!!
9 Comments
Sort by:
T
The Shadow 20.01.23

I agree, but still better than 06... but still, after fifa 06 I'm happy with the new version

A
Anodis 20.01.23

It’s still fine to play with a computer, but with friends on the network it’s shit, if you try hard you can go through the whole team with one player, while some players stand like sheep and stare, the defenders often don’t understand the goalkeeper, in general, in some places the game is rubbish !!! 2006 was my favorite

F
FiruzSP 20.01.23

From the game it seems that you are playing not with a ball but with a balloon

A
Aion13 20.01.23

Didn't really live up to expectations. Especially graphics and physics. And the physics of the ball movement, in general, in my opinion, was "stolen" from Pro Evolution Soccer 5. Few leagues, but this, in principle, as always ... We hope that by 2008/2009 everything will change for the better, in the light of Europe's transition to a common calendar cycle.

C
Colombinio 20.01.23

Short and clear and I don't care any comments:

The game is SUPER!

PS And by the way, the game is made not by "Americans" but by Canadians, and the fifa development team, as well as the team of its testers, etc., is full of Europeans, and there are also Slavic people, read the titles as well as information about the development of fifa on foreign forums, who are interested.

_
_Madik_ 20.01.23

To begin with, it's worth saying that the new fifa should be regarded as one of the decisive ones for the series - whether the EA series of football simulators will be able to stand on its own feet or will continue to become more and more pathetic likeness of Pro Evolution Soccer.
From the very first minutes of the game it seems that you are playing FIFA in 2006 - the graphics engine has not changed, the graphics are at the same low level. At first, only a couple of minor changes are visible - new team lineups, slightly changed faces of the players, a couple of new movements for the players. After playing more, you understand that the developers have improved the gameplay (it’s more difficult to score with a head, it’s easier to drive, it appeared to throw the ball to the goalkeeper “by the scruff of the neck”), diversified the animation (now the passes, shots, saves of the goalkeepers are more realistic), patched up the physics. To be honest, it has become more interesting to play, interesting combinations have appeared, but some unfinished game spoils everything (the AI ​​is terribly stupid, the commentators are annoying after 10-15 minutes of the game, the pass to the move is still inconvenient, in comparison with the same Pro Evolution Soccer ). Career diversified somewhat now your players are called to the national team, they are chosen as the best players of the month .... By the way, after the release of FIFA 2006, the players considered it too complicated, and so FIFA 2007 is too easy. Personally, at the most difficult level, I win without problems by Tottenham against Arsenal with a score of 6-0, with two unrealized penalties (by the way, they are made very clumsily and inconveniently in the game).
In general, after the game there are strange sensations. It seems that they tried to bring the game to mind, to make it sound, and this diligence of the developers is visible, but everything is spoiled by clumsy AI, terrible graphics and other unpleasant moments. In general, whether the series will be a football simulator in the future or will go down to a "stupid" arcade - it's not clear yet...

D
DeX 20.01.23

the most lol fifa .. such short goals are scored))

i
immortal555 20.01.23

I am personally satisfied with fifa. Of course, there are many flaws, for example, the lawn is somehow dried up, the goalkeepers are sometimes stupid hard, with physics it’s also not a fountain. But nevertheless, the game is of high quality and interesting

n
noobsaibot2712 20.01.23

The soundtrack is top notch. No other fifa will have such a great soundtrack. In many respects thanks to this game my musical tastes were formed. super!