3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Ses666 20.01.23 03:49 pm

How to roll back? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Is it necessary to download the update, and if the fps drops, will I be able to roll back the patch?
16 Comments
Sort by:
b
barabear 20.01.23

You can rollback, go to the beta version, patch 1.32 is available there

m
maryna_p93 20.01.23

Ses666
yes, of course, in gog through configure - and choose the previous version
she did it herself, otherwise after the ultra switch to the version with freezes - it’s such a pleasure
to update the video))

O
OSKaR2255 20.01.23

maryna_p93
What video card?

A
ABRAS 20.01.23

In principle, the majority should work fine, there is FSR anti-aliasing and it boosts FPS quite well. If you had a witcher on the beyond before the patch, then after the patch it will be normal. Another thing is with the processor, my old percent sometimes does not take out more than 55 fps, and in the original fps was more than 80 with the same processor.

E
Evil in the flash 20.01.23

ABRASTSOV
And what kind of processor?

j
jenya12345111 20.01.23

maryna_p93
can I have instructions on how to do this? I don't know what to do, I just want to play again without lags..

E
Ely Maze 20.01.23

in the properties make it so that you can play the classic version before the patch

J
Janekste 20.01.23

And why roll back a chic update? If you have a lag due to a weak computer, well, for starters, switch the game to dx11 in the launcher at startup - this will reduce the system requirements of the game. And only if this does not help, then roll back the update. But I think it's a great update. Well, by default, the game starts on dx12 - it is more demanding on resources than the 11th.

b
bad_boss 20.01.23

I roll back lags lags lags and on dx 11 lags. i5-7500 percent

M
MARS163 20.01.23

maryna_p93
It won't help much, because with the RTX3070 and 11700F on ultra without rays, although it holds 60fps with a vertical frame, the frame time jumps like it's not normal, which is why it's painful to play in Nograd, with rays, finally, the scribe is full in full HD with dlss ( quality) in Nograd jumps from 47 to 32 fps.

S
Sam_FisherPG 20.01.23

They only broke everything, but they didn’t fix what needed to be fixed, they added only grass, glitches, and FPS drawdowns up to 15, it’s a shame, they ruined a ready-made normally working game, although after the cyberbug I didn’t expect anything else from them, to be honest, I definitely roll back to 1.31.

This is what the wolves looked like with HairWorks enabled:

Now this “beauty” has become at maximum settings:

And this is how, for example, the armor of a bear looks when you are sitting on a roach:

In general, for those who have not yet updated, you should not even waste time on this . No wonder there is a proverb "If everything works, do not touch it."

d
dik120 20.01.23

I also didn’t understand the joke with this patch, before that my 2060 super flew on ultra, and now it barely puffs on high, it just crashes with tracing. In short, we will wait because people have problems with 3070. It seems that these krivuli are already reworking something there, in short, a painfully familiar picture - cyber punk 2.0, If something is rolled back to 1.32, it's never too late.

a
anvi11 20.01.23

I'll put in my 5 cents. The Ryzen 3 3200G processor played in Full HD at low and it was stable at 50 frames, with rare drawdowns up to 40. After the update, even at 11 DirectX in HD (again at low), the game produces the most unstable 30 frames. In my case, a rollback is inevitable.

W
Walen 20.01.23

I roll back this shit only because all the builds that were broken. You still had to be able to spoil the skills that much ... They generally shouldn’t touch games that were already doing well, because everything goes through the ass both in optimization and in balance. Damn office, Riley.

G
Gregorus Fokin 20.01.23

Janekste
Did they change something in gwent?

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.01.23

I didn’t install it automatically in GOG. I didn’t try it manually. I don’t want to download 61GB from the root for a sample.