3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zazie 23.11.19 04:58 am

Lost recipes (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Lost recipes of ordinary things I found improvements. And if the normal thing is not done, it turns out that I remain without any subject. Well potions are still okay, although it's a shame, but that's the thing I have with armor of the bear happened. Recipe for normal armor were found, but were not done yet, then I stumbled upon the improve, and eventually it just disappeared :(
Anyone experienced this, can be here something be done?
4 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 23.11.19

Zazie
It looks like you just do not understand... common drawing does not disappear, you have a section of crafts, there are 2 of the drawing, normal and superior.

v
vovastij 23.11.19

Zazie
In the section of crafts and alchemy at the bottom, there is a paragraph - Filter check out there ticks all the boxes, all the recipes and drawings will be displayed.

L
L.F-4449 23.11.19

I've also collected all the drawings,armor cat,a Griffin,a bear!and when the master runes(all in one) came to do(like school cat)it was found that the workshop drawings of the school the cat in the craft do not exist!!!!and where them now to take you do not know!and Lucente have already collected the grandmaster armorer school cat!

z
zZz_Loki 23.11.19

Hi! Faced with the same problem, and never not normally explain. This happens due to the fact that the drawings are duplicated. You think you found everything, and in fact you found two identical. Trying to drive in Yandex"to find the boots such a school a certain level, you will show a point on the map, run there profit.