3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
f1zzex 20.01.23 03:53 pm

Rockstar swears at extraneous files, does not allow the game to start (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Complains about mods. When the root folder with the game consists only of native files, everything works properly. I would like to play with mods in a single, but any time you try to add mods to the folder, rockstar immediately starts complaining about foreign objects. And when I start the game, the "loading of the game" begins (just the cursor is spinning on the desktop, no splash screens, etc.), after a minute the *Start* button becomes available again. Connoisseurs, please help to bypass this system, because vanilla rdr got tired, I want something new. Bought the game from rockstar. i3 - 10100f, 16ram, 1070 8gb.
3 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stifmas 20.01.23

f1zzex
The same problem, but I can't solve it.

f
f1zzex 20.01.23

Stifmas
decided. scripthook try different versions, all the troubles in it. I kind of downloaded the 10th, there already came out newer. also asloader ( version.dll ), it may not start the game either, here you also need to play around with different versions. in general, I downloaded the latest asloader and the tenth scripthook, although many people use the 9th one and everything works for them. this guy helped with his videos -

f
f1zzex 20.01.23

Isnemya2022
this warning from rockstar has nothing to do with launching the game