3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MRSALAMANDRA123 23.11.19 04:58 am

A game for Vergil (Devil May Cry 5)

there are rumors that the game DLS the bloody Palace , and also talking about the participation of Virgil , but whether it's like in other parts of the just walk in all lokam but in Virgil's or a story about his life in uh, and can I call that place hell ? well, not important or the story of his life in hell is not known only about rumors of DLS with the Palace . if anyone has information about DLS ?
16 Comments
Sort by:
m
mazinily 23.11.19

MRSALAMANDRA123
even wrote in the topic title something else or the word spoilers not all completed the game

as for the topic itself, Yes there was a rumor that it will make 4 playable Persian but exactly where is not known or the plot, or just the Palace or this is just a rumor know nothing about it

G
Golova Niksona 23.11.19

Spoilery, as if during the story campaign, we in a sense give to play for Vital...

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 23.11.19

I hate Vergil, but he was grateful for Nero!

M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 23.11.19

Lelik_mc_kawai
Who do you hate???

F
FallenGhost 23.11.19

Lelik_mc_kawai
Sorry

m
mazinily 23.11.19

I am one wonder why Dante and Vergil don't look like each other face? even in the 3 part of said twin brothers

K
Krio_ru 23.11.19

mazinily
It just seems. Dante closed face, give him a haircut Virgil and remove the beard, then they will be like. Take 4ДМС, there is not too much they seem.

m
mazinily 23.11.19

Krio_ru
Yes no I do not think they have a different face model

Dante (Adam Cowie)
Virgil (Maxim Nazarov)

Spoiler

well, what about four I tried to change the model of hair they like

N
Naughty_Kamikaze 23.11.19

https://dropmefiles.com/j0Ai6

animations are yourself, of course

J
Judal21 23.11.19

In 4 parts they don't like probably because the verge there for 20 years and Dante under 40?

T
Talon 23.11.19

Relatively brotherhood Dante and Vergil:they don't outwardly twins,but are called the twins because they were born in one day.
In the same edge lights new dawn antagonists twin sisters,although the faces are different.

J
Judal21 23.11.19

Virgil
I think you're wrong.
In part 3 they have the same face, especially cool was when Virgil's hair Dante went, there is no difference.
4 of the few similarities already, but the fact that 4 parts of Dante the old man and the verge there for Timlin younger than 3 parts.

W
WarlokIII 23.11.19

Virgil
It's like the twins and the twins, you mean?
Nevertheless, in the 3rd they have one face for two was. And the 5th person is different, and Dante looks a little older chtoli.
Again, this can be summarized in the theme that the Verge was in a world of demons for a long time, and some time was under the control of and not aging, but it is already, conspiracy theories...
PS
people, I'm Laura the only game fumble on what was in the games and anime.
Who is knowledgeable leave all the novels (comics) to direct Lorne Lorne shorter with the official DMC story (a novel based on the first game read)

J
Judal21 23.11.19

WarlokIII
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jnFEkO38lHjOMt2TC476kAWvTsAwRQW-UhVbpS2trLE/edit

o
oOAttackOo 23.11.19

mazinily
Twins are identical and fraternal (there is an intermediate view), and this depends on the same appearance they have, or not

t
trewert568 23.11.19

oOAttackOo
Yes, but prick that in part 3 they have one person,and 5 not.