3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mind_Flow 20.01.23 03:54 pm

Your feedback and reviews for the game (Need for Speed: Unbound)

Share your feedback on the game. This is not a topic for discussing the game - here you need to write only your personal impressions of the game.
8 Comments
Sort by:
B
Brazzars 20.01.23

NFS Heat to which cartoon characters and effects were screwed.
Even more ruined management.
There is no promised customization, there is a buoy on the steering wheel, but not customization.
And well, yes, it’s not friendly with the gamepad yet

M
Miodrag 20.01.23

Another stupid part of the series. Almost no different from the previous Heat-Payback-2015. Her problem is not comic effects, not physics, but the fact that the developers cannot bring anything new to their series, but they put some kind of ultimatums saying that it will not sell - there will be no more new parts.
Some interesting challenge races like underground drifts, or Most Wanted fighter speed races have been added. No, we are waiting for the same type of sprints with checkpoints.
Frostbyte's races are next ogospade.

x
xFeRx 20.01.23

I love racing, but I haven't played the NSF series since… hot pursuit. Now I played wooden arcade crew 2, hardcore simulator dirt rally 2 and forza 4 with toxic tuning, where I never learned how to tune the car to 100. I wanted to play some kind of arcade in the spirit of the old nfs and I decided to risk buying a new unbound and ... I did not regret it. Let's go in order. the game is beautiful, it has the best physics Of the latest games, although not ideal, excellent optimization, good customization, I stuck in the garage for hours, in terms of atmosphere, the game reminded me of the good old vanted bridge and carbon fiber, and the complexity of the shift level 2😀 and on this Note we will move on to the cons.

everyone complains about the "anime style" although there is no anime there, there is a comic style, so what? Kamon guys, we are from a generation where the story was told in the form of comics😀. especially knowing the NSF storyline, there are at least these comics.
They also complain about the drawn effects, yes they are, but the first 5 minutes of the game are striking, then you get used to it + I think they will still add the function to turn them off, or the modders will get there.
They complain a lot about the music, I didn’t like it either, but the younger generation might like it, I personally drive to rammstein😀.
There is no Russian language ... it doesn’t matter either, according to the plot everything is banal and understandable, and the garage is known by typing.
Here is a minus, which few people really talk about, if you are pumping a car on the grid and your drift tasks are falling, then be prepared to lose time and money, or go to the garage and lose the time of day ... it’s like that ... just as I, as an experienced racer, chose the last difficulty and how it burns with me at times ...

total: guys! The game has everything for a great time! Read the reviews in the incentive, those who judge by playing, and not by watching the trailer!;)

S
Salyarych 20.01.23

xFeRx
If you shorten the text that you gave to describe the game, then you can still shorten it.
TOTAL: for a great time, before starting the game, turn off the sound and turn off the monitor. Enjoy the new nfs.

G
G-1 20.01.23

DLC for a hit, but for the first time in the universe, you can skip cutscenes.

M
Maniac02 20.01.23

What can I say about the game, in principle, and there’s nothing to say ... The game is done on the back ... just to collect the dough. If someone likes cartoon scenes, and you can get used to it, then you can also get used to shit.
Where the NSF is the first three, and where the last slag is, is not difficult to guess. When a person does something for the first time, a person does it with a soul, when his popularity grows, then his soul already leaves him, leaving him with the proceeds so that he will continue to spin in them. And he no longer remembers about the soul. Is it really so difficult to make an NFS underground game and most wanted to cross them, subtract something and add something, and make the same cool hit? Any good modder and fan of this trio will do better just sponsor him and that's it.

B
BDmitriy 20.01.23

Cyberpunk from the world of racing - cops spawn right in front of the player, on the 5th wave it’s almost impossible to get anywhere at all

A
AnnieLu777 20.01.23

I downloaded update 4.0 for ps4 .. I got to the mission “family matters” and everything, f@zdets, crashes every time during the dialogue with the baron after all the adventures in the forest .. there is no way to go further. It just throws it out of the game and that's it (attempts to change the dialogue do not help, I can’t go any further. Developers bitch minus 1000 in karma