3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
deathcold 20.01.23 03:56 pm

Game crashes immediately after launch (Lost Planet 2)

In short, after passing the first part, I decided to take on the second. And as usual, I downloaded it from torrents (and how else), installed the game, installed all the additional software for the game, including the blasphemous Game for Windows Live, which is necessary for this game, but at startup, it seems that the window with the game opens, and that's it Equally, the game stops working with an error about the termination of the program.

I tried different ways to solve the problem, from downloading and installing another Game for Windows Live, to copying the usual Xlive.dll into the game folder. I even tried running in compatibility mode with Windows XP SP3, but nothing helps. Also, according to the PC Gaming Wiki, you can uninstall and reinstall the KB2803821 update from Windows 7 itself, but this is already, as far as I'm concerned, extreme measures. For, because of one game, demolishing an entire update in order to completely screw everything up is already blasphemy. Therefore, I turn to you for help. Maybe someone has a solution to this problem, without such here, extreme measures ???
0 Comments
Sort by: