3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 20.01.23 03:56 pm

Mods 1.6 (Cyberpunk 2077)

Tell me who fumbles, as I understand now, most of the mods in the game version 1.6 do not work.
I probably last launched the game over a year ago, now it has been updated, I saw a cool preset

https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/3807?tab=description I

wanted to install it, it requires additional mods and most for version 1.5 and then and below, as I understand it is not worth even trying.
4 Comments
Sort by:
A
Az_Az 20.01.23

Main mods like: Cyber ​​engine twix, redsript, Appiriens mod menu, Appiriens change unlocker, etc. always updated to the latest version. And the rest of the mods do not always need an update, they work great anyway. So it's definitely worth trying. The only thing, I don’t know about others, but mods that require RedMod do not work for me, although it is installed.

s
saa0891 20.01.23

Az_Az Tell me
which is better to use the mod manager for Cyberpunk 2077 (I have NMM for TES and Folychs, but I'm not sure that it will work fine on Cyberpunk), otherwise it's like throwing all this manually.

A
Az_Az 20.01.23

saa0891
For folych I used either NMM or MO2 in due time. And I don’t use any for cyberank, I install everything manually. Although if support for KP77 were screwed to MO2, I would use it.

s
saa0891 20.01.23

Az_Az wrote:
I install everything manually.
I would hang myself.

Az_Az
_ the saves editor itself doesn’t work normally (and when it’s finished, no one knows), in short, with the update 1.6 everything is broken, and the figs with it have already scored on this game for a long time, I just wanted to load this preset, I downloaded repack 1.5 but no no desire to even put it.