3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LouisDirty91 20.01.23 03:56 pm

User interface bug (Cult of the Lamb)

The problem is this. Somehow, after a long game, the game hung, I could not close it, I had to close it through the task manager. After the restart, all the text in the interface disappeared (in its place, the path of names is written, something like UI/settings/...). The dialogues in the game are working, only the interface has been affected (tasks, in the main menu, etc.). Nothing helps, I can’t find solutions on the Internet, I reinstalled the game several times, and different versions, deleted the saves and started a new game, on the drum ... help please, can anyone know what the problem could be, really want to go through the game? I suspect that this is something with the system and not with the game (in other games this bug has not been noticed) PS Windows 11 OS

1 Comments
Sort by:
L
LouisDirty91 20.01.23

Found a solution if anyone has the same problem.
In general, we go to the save folder, copy the save folder to another safe place and delete everything from the save folder, then start the game and close it, copy the save folder back to the correct place with a replacement, that's it.