3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LaserDeath 13.09.19 02:14 am

Builds and skills

I propose to discuss here who's playing who and what skills should bleed in the first place.
Personally I'm interested in how the mages in this game :) if there any difficulties or endure them all?

What class or weapon is the most OP in the game?
9 Comments
Sort by:
d
dilat 13.09.19

LaserDeath
Play the magician, swing of oderus and magic respectively. Small arms has decided to abandon in favor of the first two listed skills. Well, in the same arena with the magic of all good, all thick and dangerous enemies are killed without any problems (well, except the last boss there, it jars 8 mana left)

D
Daniil11993 13.09.19

Playing a pure mage on the hardest difficulty, has already reached level 12, the very much skill paralysis amulet for +5 seconds to duration of paralysis and + 2 seconds on your will-power 2-level normal enemies standing still for 20 seconds and do nothing partners they also usually do not touch, it is possible to paralyze 3-4 enemies of the five to fight with one or two, when the paralysis is almost over, it is possible to hit a fierce shot with the bonus 50% damage.

J
James_Mails 13.09.19

LaserDeath
dilat
Playing for the engineer, and I must say the trap - TOP... If you immediately invest 1 skill point in pumping traps, they can be put in a row every second... And if they still have to craft it yourself...
In General, we took Engineer + added ring of magic in order that you don't have armor to penetrate, in the end, the stable class out, waving one-handed sword and fire magic (at first, after the sabre) + if strong enemy, shoot first with firearms, in order to quickly bring down the booking.
PS On LVL 8, I think (can't remember what was at the time), the arena held all of the stages, with the final boss was my true (roughly speaking, wasted a lot of ammo, 80 rounds + 6-7 health potion + traps) with 5-6 attempts, passed it and got a reward... Playing on normal level.complexity

V
Voin1 13.09.19

Mage play, I like it.
First of course we have magic NIOC, weak and mana is not enough. But to do this in the first city on the island is to fulfil the quest for the release of merchants from racketeers, it seems - as a reward in the residence with the chest you receive the Golden hammer. Is to throw 2 points into strength to use it. And to improve the blacksmith for gold there is available for maximum improvement. So have a good damage from the beginning of the game almost.
And download first the Paralysis, and the shield with the treatment. Paralyzed enemies just hitting this with a hammer and all.
But when datachem treatment and shield - on perks to heal and shield allies first, not necessarily spent.
Then swing the damage of magic and spiritual power+will power. Points can be reset and removed from power.
Looking for rules of the ring, it is desirable that the cost of rage was 33%. And then you can go for pure damage with magic - it turns out very strong with excellent control and tenacious. Should also take the science at least 1 to craft banks to the MP. Although the process of pumping the banks may not be particularly necessary.
However, I have not yet found a legendary ring. If who found, tell me where, please)
And then you have to buy.

c
callmegod 13.09.19

I do not understand about mages. Also wanted them to start. The magicians in the game, a lot of fighting skills? I've never used the auxiliary magic in games. Shield hill, the paralysis is generally not my thing.
Or usual for the magician to start difficult, but then begin to pour from a distance of a ton of damage? Moreover, if at this time the allies agreat mobs. Need just more points.

D
Daniil11993 13.09.19

callmegod
I have a mage, when pumping acceleration quick shot and heavy shot from distance, shoots very quickly and can fly up to the enemy from a few metres. It is able to paralyze enemies, to heal, to do the jerks. There still is mass paralysis and explosion, but I have not yet used them. On the highest difficulty is played, but need to watch your mana and sometimes to escape from the battlefield.

c
callmegod 13.09.19

Daniil11993
Well, that is verbolov, snow storms, chain lightning and other armagedona in the game for a mage no? I didn't take a mage to get melee enemies, or to cause paralysis, and then stupidly zaklikivaem sword faster or shoot firearms.

L
LaserDeath 13.09.19

While started bliznica, I think to pump durochku and then magic. Just here the better to fight durukoy sword or heavy?

D
Daniil11993 13.09.19

callmegod
MAG shoots blobs of light and hits it in melee, too magic to use melee weapons better rusty hammers need strength, in order to get a gun you need to pump to start a first accuracy and skill in technique, for the mind points to spend, for 17 levels pumped 3 willpower and 3 magical powers, without them will not be able to use a weapon of mage(the magic ring) with good damage and amulet for mana.