3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nihiliant 20.01.23 03:58 pm

Game Experience (Crisis Core: Final Fantasy 7 Reunion)

How do you play?
13 Comments
Sort by:
O
OlegPP3 20.01.23

Has no one played?
I've got Russian. version.
When I have time to play, I will definitely play.

M
MR Lemon 20.01.23

Divine..

r
revived 20.01.23

Not much. And the game is excellent, only very addictive, which scares me.

A
Averon 20.01.23

very cool game I really liked the decent start of the FF7 series

V
VetalMan13 20.01.23

Wow, this game is amazing!! She was my first step towards getting to know the universe of the 7th part. In this game, even side missions are interesting to pass. And the combat and music (especially music) and the plot... of course, it's not as epic as the original, but the trick is that we were presented not with a turn-based zhRPG, but almost a slasher with pumping!! You can’t wish for anything better, the game is super, the soundtrack is listened to regularly, wallpapers from the crisis core on the desktop and all that remains is the desire to return and go through the yoke again (or maybe more)))

b
breath 20.01.23

VetalMan13- I completely agree, the game is cool in terms of graphics as well as the plot and gameplay, great game, tightens the tin)

V
Vaan 20.01.23

The SUPER game has passed toko 25-30%, it draws me in just like Final Fantasy 12!

V
Vaan 20.01.23

I also played 7 Dirge Of Cerberus

-
-Heartless- 20.01.23

The game is super, the combat is very pleased, Square Enix knows how to make surprises!

A
Alexei.aka Virus 20.01.23

Super, everything went

R
Rikudo Nagashi 20.01.23

The game is amazing. The graphics are excellent, the plot, the gameplay... very addictive))
PS I'm playing in English (but with English sound, I can't find Japanese voice acting, which upsets me), since the Russian translation is far from ideal...

P
PETFAL 20.01.23

Actually the game of the year for the PSP and most importantly it is at least the 2nd game of all PSP projects. Many PSPs are bought because of it. And I played it at the expense of a friend who had a PSP that was not flashed. I tried it and understood after 2 days, and the next day I was already playing in FF. We managed to realize so much in the game, these 20 hours were just a bomb ... in my opinion, they didn’t do it so cool in any FF, but the tracks are just a bomb ... In general, the best FF and the most dramatic ...
The most pleasant thing in the game is that during the memories back in FF-7-1 you in Crysis core in the present tense you see all this for the 2nd time, such a stunt.

N
Nukemall 20.01.23

Remastering the game with the PSP was not the best idea, the limitations of this portable "stick out" everywhere - tiny corridor locations with frequent downloads, their monotony and primitiveness, the general primitiveness of everything. And the combat, to put it mildly, is not the best, with a stupid "slot machine" on which pumping also depends. Much better would be a remake based on the new FFVII, with roughly the same plot as in the original Crisis Core, but new to everything else.