3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DEDGAMER 20.01.23 03:58 pm

How to get 1st place? (Need for Speed: Unbound)

I don’t understand how to take first place in this “game”?
Although here both the 2nd and 3rd are very difficult to take, are there any ways?
10 Comments
Sort by:
K
KyHeM 20.01.23

D
DEDGAMER 20.01.23

KyHeM
Yes, there the car behaves like an iron and the most interesting thing is that they overtake you at the finish line like a standing one, as if they had the whole car stuffed with nitrous oxide there and it happened more than once.

K
KyHeM 20.01.23

DEDGAMER
It's just that in this part of the series, perhaps the developers listened to their tsa a little, this is just an assumption. However, over the past years, the series (not only in my subjective opinion) has been quite easy in terms of passing (I don’t take into account grinding and other elements of kindergarten now). And so they rolled out a new NSF, which is now not as easy as its predecessors. Cars behave differently, rivals are strong from the very beginning, offline play finally challenges and does not forgive mistakes. How to win at the beginning? Elementary! Learn the route of the race, adapt to the control of the car (steering wheel sensitivity, brake when entering a turn, handbrake during sharp turns, etc. This can be done stupidly driving around the city) and go! Personally, I didn’t get three points, this is a stupid plot, for zoomers (although the plot in this series has always been not the strongest side, to put it mildly... =)), poor selshading on the characters (as well as the characters themselves) and hand-drawn effects. The rest of the game is not bad. Tuning was delivered, there are plenty of wheelbarrows, races are not easy, chases are pleasing. Good game!

D
DEDGAMER 20.01.23

KyHeM
You played this game at all, even for the sake of interest, I tried with full nitrous oxide (infinite) to take 1st place, maximum 2-3 and that is very difficult. Maybe there is some kind of separate pumping, everything is in English, maybe I what did you miss?
I turned off the hand-drawn daub, but by God I don’t understand where there is a separate Upgrade, for example, the engine, ecu, tires, brakes, nitrous oxide, turbocharging, etc., etc. Is this not there? Only the body (exterior) is customizable.

K
KyHeM 20.01.23

DEDGAMER
Full access to car tuning, opens after passing the prologue, and it is very smeared

D
DEDGAMER 20.01.23

KyHeM
Yes, yes, thank you, I already found this information and got inspired, everything is not lost in this game for me, as I understand it, they “play” a car there once a week, you just need to have the right car and win the race, these are already interesting progress.

K
KyHeM 20.01.23

DEDGAMER
There's also a joke in the fact that drift cars do not behave at all like in the previous parts, and now a lot depends on the choice of car. At the start, so that it would not be very uncomfortable, it is better to take flu cars, where everything is more or less clear with control.

D
DEDGAMER 20.01.23

KyHeM
Yes, I found a bender (wheelbarrow), I went crazy myself and FINALLY TAKEN 1 PLACE))) In secret - this is a Volkswagen Golf.

K
Kenichi777 20.01.23

selection of a car, fast acceleration, pumping into the flu, I also took four-wheel drive, less drift, more stability. try to get ahead at the very beginning and watch the traffic, don't crash into anything. and there is also a rubber band mechanic in the game, at least one opponent will always be close. and faster than you.

S
Sanya721-DNR 26.01.23

Well, someone will answer me? Removing the bumpers, changing the bodykit, does the thickness of the rubber (reducing the disc diameter) affect the handling? And collapse, understatement, how does it work in Heat?