3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Goroooo001 20.01.23 03:58 pm

Heat is better than Unbound? (Need for Speed: Unbound)

For three years, in fact, only cartoonish effects were screwed on, and if there is no difference, why pay ...

But Russian localization and voice acting have disappeared somewhere.

Refused to release on previous generation consoles, although the graphics are exactly the same as in Heat.

Remember what a leap was in all directions in 2009, when Shift came out after Undercover, only one year and what's the difference, and now in three years we got cartoonish effects...
3 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yellow BoB 20.01.23

Goroooo001
Given the "great" support of the nfs series, Heat unfortunately cannot be better than unbound'a a priori, since there is no normal multiplayer in it. If speedlists and ranked from Payback were added, then maybe the hit would be much livelier than it is now. I don’t know how unbound is played on other systems, but at least on my stone (i7 7700k) I didn’t catch stators and didn’t need a “patch” to adequately load the processor, as it was in the hit. (in the demo of the freshly released "masterpiece" 10 hours everything was ok, in terms of performance). In Hit, they laid a normal base for the series, where "press brake to drift" is still present, but not in the same form as it was in NSF 2015 and some turns can really be passed in the flu and can be passed much faster " drift". In the unbound, the physics was finalized and softened, or something. And so, fresh NSF so-so. Killed a hit, as well as the previous parts of the disgusting support, the games could be better if EA were not greedy for money. Little content, especially in a hit.

A
Arsen xvi 20.01.23

It is immediately clear that the author of the topic either did not play or played only a couple of minutes, only cartoonish effects were screwed on and that's it?
They also improved physics, improved the police, made it much less imbecile and now you can fight it normally, upgraded the competitive element by removing stupidity from HIT (where you only earned money during the day), made a system of fees and rates that normally motivates you not to be stupid , increased the difficulty of rivals.
Yes, indeed, only cartoonish effects were added, nothing new at all.
All these claims to cartoon effects sound at the level of "cartoons are only for children, they are so bright and colorful, and therefore childish, because an adult cannot like this, not"
Maybe it's enough to be a hostage to these stereotypes already?

D
DEDGAMER 20.01.23

Goroooo001
And what does HEAT have to do with it? It's a different game in general, you need to return the cars that were stolen from the garage.