3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gleb4ikEpt 20.01.23 03:58 pm

Lags in games, although the computer is not so bad

Fucked up in the edge. I'm trying to play the same Watch Dogs. I go into the game and ... the jokes begin. This is how it goes on ultras, but when a character sees something luminous (whether it be a lantern, a projector, or even a stadium from training), fierce friezes begin. Freezes remain on the minimum settings.

I'm sitting on fx8120
Gtx 1060 6gb
12gb Operatives (two-channel activated)

What's the problem - in general xs
7 Comments
Sort by:
b
bazilevs 20.01.23

How many operatives?

G
Gleb4ikEpt 20.01.23

bazilevs

b
bazilevs 20.01.23

Is it the same in other games?

G
Gleb4ikEpt 20.01.23

bazilews
It seems not.
I only tried Watch Dogs and The Witcher 3 from games, it didn’t lag

M
MONKAM 20.01.23

Gleb4ikEpt
Do you have 3 bars of operatives? Do they all have the same frequency?

P
Pavel Rally 20.01.23

Gleb4ikEpt
Try 5 more new demanding games before poking around, it will become clear that there is a problem with the computer or just the Watch Dogs curve.

How busy is the processor during the game? How loaded is the video card? Video memory and RAM consumption?

M
MunchkiN 616 20.01.23

you need to set the lock to 30 fps and optionally you can overclock the processor to 4 GHz without turbo boost. then the friezes will probably go away 98%.
I found myself having such a problem when I installed 2060c RTX on an unoverclocked AMD fx 6100 and went to play games. and overclocking on NT and frequency partially removed the problem by making it insignificant.
It's not entirely clear how 12GB and 2 channels are there. it can only 2 + 2 + 4 + 4 GB if the slats are.