3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JonyN5 20.01.23 03:58 pm

How to enter the Liberty Dome? (Crysis 3)

The thing is, when you open the door, nothing happens. As I understand it, Crazy should open it, but nifiga .... it's stupid and that's it

29 Comments
Sort by:
J
JonyN5 20.01.23

midleky
will try

S
Saylar100500 20.01.23

How do you play? Did you find a crack???

J
Jay C 20.01.23

Actually, the game has already been released in Origin, unless, of course, he plays from the face )

J
JonyN5 20.01.23

Yes, from the face, and I'm shocked by the graphics and FPS, but I just didn't have enough bugs

J
Jay C 20.01.23

What about graphics and fps?

J
JonyN5 20.01.23

Jay C
Graffon on top
And fps so what's good is hard to achieve

N
Next812 20.01.23

Also, this door does not open, no matter how you twist it ... Enrage the impossibly bugged games from EA ... How to deal with this? tell me please ...
How I felt that it was not necessary to take a license that it would turn out to be the same raw kuin as always ..

J
JonyN5 20.01.23

Next812
Damn, as I understand you :((it’s good that I took another face for 999 rubles, and not in the origin for 1199 rubles (no, of course, there’s also + they give the first crysis, but I don’t need it at all)

A
AxelDevil 20.01.23

I think I know what will be in the changelog of the first patch for this game)

J
JonyN5 20.01.23

AxelDevil ahaha
maybe, but maybe there is a solution after all?
did anyone go further?

M
Mohus 20.01.23

Passed through the window broke, the door opened.

J
Jay C 20.01.23

Chet xs yesterday I started playing no bugs in this level I had!

K
Kirborisich 20.01.23

This bug is obtained after remapping the "interaction" key (default "F"). I had it. After returning everything is fine.

F
Faust_58 20.01.23

Crazy bazaar: "hack something through the window with a visor." No bug

K
Kirborisich 20.01.23

The bug is that after breaking the door does not open.

N
Next812 20.01.23

Assigning the default keys did not solve the problem... It seems that the only variant is to reinstall the game and not change the controls... Since I had a bug back in training ... I captured the first turret, everything was fine, reassigned the keys, hacked the turret a second time but nothing happened ... But still, if anyone has figured out how to solve it without reinstalling, please unsubscribe ..

J
JonyN5 20.01.23

Next812
It was the same in training, but the keys were on the standard. At the same time, the game did not continue, but simply closed

.kirborisich
Thank you, it helped

N
Next812 20.01.23

I don’t know what happened... I came home from work... I started the game and everything was fine... maybe they fixed it..

N
Neznayka1984 20.01.23

people tell me what to do next?

I can’t open the door, although the panel was hacked (with the help of a visor) nothing happens anymore ...

P
PaulMaVeRick 20.01.23

Omg... well, in the same place you are directly told to turn on the visor (by default B), point at the panel, press F, and go through the mini-game