3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roland of Gilead 20.01.23 04:03 pm

Companion Build Help (Pathfinder: Kingmaker)

I'm doing an evil party on Normal difficulty.
Harrim, Jaethal, Regongar, Nok Nok...
Amiri and Jubilost for a while.

There are also plans to get a free mercenary from the DLC transfer, but I don’t talk about him and, in fact, the GG himself, because. already counted them.

I heard they say that builds don't really matter at my difficulty level, but playing with the default classes will be... boring for me.
So I'm trying to find a sweet spot between roleplay and GOOD (didn't I say I had a bad experience with it the first time I tried?) multi-class builds.

With some companions, everything is clear, Octavia simply must eventually become a Mystical Trickster, Regongar - a Dragon Apostle or, at worst, an Arcane Knight, Valerie - an Unbending Defender.
However, these are only prestigious ones, and okay, I’m sure you can be taken away to ordinary classes with ease, even taking into account their not the best characteristics.
So what about the rest?
2 Comments
Sort by:
v
versir 20.01.23

Nok-Knok build can not be changed, because. this is the best rogue (knife maker) on the kukri.
Harrim has a good range of spells, so he is a pure cleric.
In fact, most satellites have normal initial classes, some are complete garbage (Valerie), someone is just an OP, so there is not much point in multiclassing (well, take the second subclass at most, no more). I remember when I tried Unfair difficulty, the only character that had more than 2 subclasses was GG(5! subclasses). The rest are either pure or with a second subclass.

R
Roland of Gilead 20.01.23

versir
Understood, thank you very much)

I think that some more scarcity of choice plays a role, in WotR this is a little more diverse. But, this is their first game, I have no complaints.

By the way, if I remember correctly, for Jeital there is "provided" access to some classes, due to the fact that they can give traits that are useful to the undead. Only here (I can be mistaken), the transition is absolutely unsuitable for her, useless, and even a little harmful.
I hope it's just not very well copied from the original desktop)