3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zaozaa 20.01.23 04:03 pm

How to unlock beam tuning? (Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales)

RTX3070 video card, beam setting is locked. Version of the game downloaded from the torrent

12 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nvidia VS Amd 20.01.23

Better not to do it. It is in Spider that, in addition to low performance with rtx rays, strong fps jumps begin, especially when you move along the road and the settings for lowering the quality of graphics do not help. A sort of, in short, a bug. More or less, disabling the CPU threads in the BIOS and enabling dlss saves the situation, but after a short period of time, when the rays are activated, sharp frame jumps reappear. And it doesn't matter what kind of video, even super top, even bucket-like ☝️
Here, without rays: The game is going perfectly. Therefore, don't bother with them. Without rays, the game looks so cool🙂

N
Nvidia VS Amd 20.01.23

Zaozaa
If you still want to activate the radiance, then try to enable them during the game itself. Although the guys do not recommend it, because when you change any settings of the graphonium pitch in the Spider, "funny" stutters begin.

Z
Zaozaa 20.01.23

MOSHIVURIA lapwing
in the game itself, the setting is also not available. I don't understand what's the matter

E
Evil in the flash 20.01.23

Zaozaa
Drivers latest?

N
Nvidia VS Amd 20.01.23

Zaozaa
And what repacker torrent? And the drivers are not old? Have you updated Windows to the latest build?

S
Sickamy 20.01.23

I'm just guessing, since the rays work for me without it, try adding -dx12 to the launch shortcut

r
realchel 20.01.23

MOSHIVURIA lapwing
Yes, I have 2080, i9.32 giga. and in cases even on medium ones, it’s just some kind of hell with friezes.
I think it can wait, they'll fix it.

P
Pavel Rally 20.01.23

Zaozaa
What version of Windows? Now the current version of Windows 10 (22H2).

K
Kartonkratos 20.01.23

Zaozaa Update
the driver or do a clean reinstall if the driver is already the latest.

B
Base Bazovich 20.01.23

Damn the same problem, the RTX item is blocked in both spiders ...
PS 2070 super + Ryzen 5600

T
TurboKapycta 20.01.23

Base Bazovich
Windu needs to be updated, it didn’t work for me on Windows 10 21h1, now I switched to Windows 11 and everything plows

S
SolKol 20.01.23

I agree that because of Windows, most likely
I had this with the remaster of the first