3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yam-kos 20.01.23 04:05 pm

Flashbacks (F1 22)

How to make flashbacks work?
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
SonyK_2 20.01.23

yam-kos
yam-kos wrote:
How to make flashbacks work?
Flashbacks, is it rewinding time, for example, when did you make a mistake? - if yes, in the previous parts of the formula it depended on the level of difficulty (I have not played newer than 2014 yet). Below - more attempts, at high ones may be unavailable.

y
yam-kos 20.01.23

SonyK_2
Yes, that's exactly what I mean. But in 2019, and in 2020, and in 2021, they worked great.

S
SonyK_2 20.01.23

yam-kos
yam-kos wrote:
...in 2019, and in 2020, and in 2021 they worked great.
Those. at 22, even on the lowest difficulty level, they don't work? - if yes, preferably more about the game: litsuha (from where) / pirate (whose repack), etc. Is there a repeat button in the control settings?

y
yam-kos 20.01.23

SonyK_2 downloaded
from the root tracker. Portable version 1.05. The button itself is there, but you can use it only in the ride mode, while in a career, the flashback rewinds back as it should, but you can’t resume the race from the RIGHT place. you can only cancel the flashback or enter photo mode. Preset manual medium-hard.

S
SonyK_2 20.01.23

yam-kos
yam-kos wrote:
...in a career, the flashback rewinds as it should, but it is impossible to resume the race from the RIGHT place.
From what right place? - as far as I remember, flashback only allowed to rewind time by a few seconds (at least in those games where it was encountered). Those. made a mistake - immediately correct it, otherwise his time will not be enough. To be able to rewind to any desired place in the race - I don’t remember this. Or is it like this now?

y
yam-kos 20.01.23

SonyK_2within these few seconds

S
SonyK_2 20.01.23

yam-kos
yam-kos wrote:
within these few seconds
Rewind a little further back the right moment does not work, or what? - I would like to watch a video with repetition and control settings (button assignment).
...Preset manual medium-hard.
Doesn't work on the easiest difficulty level either?

P
Pavel Rally 20.01.23

yam-kos
Maybe another resume button.

y
yam-kos 20.01.23

Pavel Rally
can't