3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DEDGAMER 20.01.23 04:05 pm

Strange decision to make the game hand-drawn (Need for Speed: Unbound)

Actually, I don’t understand the strange decision, judging by the gameplay, to make the game some kind of hand-drawn, what are your opinions?
13 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lelik_mc_kawaii 20.01.23

DEDGAMER saved
on actors!

R
R-ZeD92 20.01.23

The effects of cartoons in NFS look of course like this ..

d
defezis 20.01.23

I liked it very much. There hasn't been that kind of atmosphere since the old NFS days. You guys just don't boil in today's youth car culture. I do not want to offend if that =)

Do not be grandfathers. try to feel the style of the game.
I have a miata, I live in the states. I went to look, maybe someone here will write something about optimization. And then 3070 - and the frames are around 40FPS, the load of the video card is 60-80%. I crawled in different corners for a long time - I have not yet found a solution

T
Terentiev Alexander 20.01.23

Defezis
github.com/Octanium91/NFS_Heat_CPU_Load_FIX

S
Salyarych 20.01.23

Defezis
miata... well, is this bucket still running? I hope I didn’t buy it with a rotor?

S
Sprinting 20.01.23

Salyarych miata
is it with a rotor?
and no matter how new they are, not a very bad roadster, like the brz.

D
DEDGAMER 20.01.23

I turned off these hand-drawn scribbles for manahs, but for some reason I did not get a feeling of complete satisfaction.

W
WLPt 20.01.23

Toli got old .. This format of the game did not enter, although he has been an nfs fan since the days of Underground.

U
Unguided 20.01.23

DEDGAMER
And how to turn off these hand-drawn scribbles?

R
Raf9111 20.01.23

Defezis
If you have a video card load of 60%, then wave the handle to your processor, it is a bit suffocating)

A
AUX_dude 20.01.23

Unguided
Completely in any way. You can partially turn it off for yourself, you need to go to Driving Effects and select the effect called "Cloaked", it will remove all sorts of wings during the flight and other crap, but only you will have only cartoonish smoke from under the wheels, you can't remove it. Personally, this is quite enough for me, I don’t notice these effects in bots at all.

D
DEDGAMER 20.01.23

AUX_dude I
completely turned everything off a long time ago, there is a guide, only a trace of nitro remains, but the truth is there is not a big problem there, but it's for me personally, maybe it doesn't bother someone.

D
DEDGAMER 20.01.23

Install Unguided
Reshade