3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
ChainZzz 20.01.23 04:05 pm

What's annoying about the game? (Need for Speed: Unbound)

Well, let's start with the anime style, or as they said in one of the missions that this is not an anime, but "comics"))
And personally, I'm pissed off by the cops who spawn behind you and the cop cars that are invisible on the mini map (they are later displayed in the shape of a star)
20 Comments
Sort by:
d
dimenoz 20.01.23

a game

L
Lelik_mc_kawaii 20.01.23

lack of Russian

M
Miodrag 20.01.23

Are you really okay with playing the same game? Discarding the hate that surrounds the game every year .. It's almost no different from Heat. Everything, controls, plot, effects, radar, even fucking neon checkpoints. You have to trample the game to dust, and you give it a chance, for a full price when you are fed the same game of 2019

M
Miodrag 20.01.23

I don’t understand if the existence of the series is at stake, well, try something new.
Well, it's the same thing. Again, the player drives around the city, talking on the phone with all sorts of hipsters who are given the task. Annoying cops. Surely there are no people among the developers in the state who can bring life to ideas, some kind of creativity. The maximum that he can attach is the effect of comics from 2006? Like a return to the origins of the sludge in the face of Pro Street.
Surely it is impossible to make physics harder, more realistic. Come up with some interesting plot, without cops and teenagers. Well, it's really from the series, since 2010 you can throw out all the parts except for Hot Pursuit 2010, and nothing will be lost. This is the only part that does not exist in vain and gives something new. Run following it has too few significant differences from Hot Pursuit. Vanted 12 Bridge and Rivals are quiet horror. Parts of 2015, 2016 and 2019 (and now 2022) are marking time. The release of the same game, as if just dlc and not a new part.
No need to go back to the need for speed underground and the wanted bridge. I don't believe that you can step into the same river twice.

C
ChainZzz 20.01.23

Miodrag
Well, look, you say that the physics is not so arcade, that treading water and everything else, but, firstly, NFS has always been arcade, this is not assetto corsa or another simulator where you feel difficult to drive, secondly, if we compare the game with other games in the series, then nothing will fundamentally change, if they make a full-fledged plot, then this is already closer to the run, where is the plot for you, yes, strange, dumb, but the plot. I have a lot of questions about the plot in unbound, especially that at least it was in heat and you didn’t tear your ass with the grind, it’s just to stretch the gameplay, because I got to the 3rd weekly car and there are exactly the same cut scenes how many of these cars, not counting the introductory and when the fleet was stolen. As if, in no NFS series there was a wow plot where you then sit like this: "wow, but he turns out to be the antagonist."

M
Miodrag 20.01.23

ChainZzz
That doesn't matter to me, judging by the minuses, they happily eat what they give from a shovel.
My main complaint is that it's 90% Heat. There are no significant changes since the last game. How is that in general? Radar, tachometer, checkpoints - everything is absolutely from Heat-a. Without even getting to the physics, these funny effects and stuff. The game is the same. Actually what a shame

E
El_Trolo 20.01.23

The guys who call the comic effects anime style are pissed off. Well stupid...

B
BDmitriy 20.01.23

Miodrag
So - you're right. Heat's carbon copy. If you do not understand in detail, we added these comic effects, and cell-shaded Persians - with regards to the visual. But as for the gameplay and modes, it’s hard for me personally to say - you have to feel it. You can't really tell from YouTube videos. At least in terms of gameplay (controls)

D
DEDGAMER 20.01.23

Of course, this is the removal of the Russian language, the price is also high, although you can take a subscription for 1k and link to Origin on Steam, but I have not yet taken up playing for this "project".

S
Sprinting 20.01.23

infuriate effects that can not be turned off, otherwise the same hit but a little more cheerful.
and Rusik would still (

Z
Zubrilov 20.01.23

This is the first NFS after Most wanted, which I liked) Before that, I played one single game, Battlefield 2042, now I forgot about it at all. So far, I haven’t noticed anything crazy, on the contrary, I’m surprised that after playing for 5 hours, I didn’t notice bugs. I liked absolutely everything, from the effects like in comics, to the reward system.

M
Miodrag 20.01.23

Zubrilov
How does this mainly differ from Payback and Heat? I hesitate to ask, since this is already the FIRST after the bridge vanted

R
Ryu_Hayabusa 20.01.23

Zubrilov
It's good that there are still adequate people without duckling syndrome

B
BDmitriy 20.01.23

Ryu_Hayabusa
Are you saying that the game is not similar to Heat, if you discard the comic style? As soon as I saw the Unbound gameplay, it immediately caught my eye (Heat passed completely)

S
Salyarych 20.01.23

The same HIT, only a little less neon highlights on the track.
The control is different from the hit, but it is somehow sharp, the turn stick was delayed for half a second at low speed - the car is in a pole. When you drive at speed, when you steer, the car twitches, as if you were playing the keyboard. The controls are reminiscent of a mod for the hit - Unitie. There was something like that too.
The graphics have not changed (differences compared to HIT did not see), but the optimization is much worse.
AI is very annoying. The opponent rides on rails, the cops teleport in front of the hood. When there is a "cooling" cops just appear out of thin air in front of the bumper. They can get out of the wall. With the damage from the cops, too, some kind of crap. At the 5th level of the chase, one touch (even the lightest one) from the interceptor's jeep - minus 50% of the hull.
Well, graphic perversions. When jumping to the floor of the screen wings. Cubic smoke from under the wheels, especially enrages in drifting. all these special effects when overtaking with a nitra, everything flickers everywhere, interferes and closes the view. Effects are not disabled.

I took an account from a friend to check what the f*ck EA did to NSF. It's just ********.... How can you briefly describe the game? In a word - **********. It's a pity you can't write profanity. Maybe for kids under the age of 6 - the game will go. Here, just - horror music, a sea of ​​interfering effects and no logic of what is happening.

PS The gamepad is periodically turned off. The steering wheel was not defined at all in the game (trastmaster tmx).

D
DEDGAMER 20.01.23

Salyarych
Yes, the game is full of feces, I didn’t expect this from NFS, I don’t even know what words "'it's a miracle" in which I played for 2-3 hours to describe, there are simply no words, for such a shameful NFS even our native Russian language is a bastard in the game put, very disappointed that I want to go to drink.

P
Pirate_In_Law 20.01.23

That cartoon effects are not completely disabled, including the cartoon character view, it would be better if they did it at the player's choice. Maybe there will be patches that add this feature, I don't know. In general, so far it can only be downloaded to admire a few hours of virtual Chicago and demolish it without hesitation.

S
Salyarych 20.01.23

DEDGAMER
If you bought a game, wait for the mod. I really hope that the effects can be removed from the game. Text, voice acting is not a problem, but they can be replaced. But to tighten up the optimization and remove bugs (especially with AI) - it's just waiting for fixes from EA.
With nfs 2015, I realized that you need to try nfs from accounts other than your own. That is, in no case do not buy the game for the test.
I bought the same HIT at a sale for 300. That's the money it costs, but not for the price of 3.5k, which was at the start of sales.
So I sincerely sympathize with those who bought this misunderstanding.

D
DEDGAMER 20.01.23

Salyarych
Yes, I bought it, because I love nfs since 2003, when I first launched Underground on a PC - it was a masterpiece at that time, but the fact that now it doesn’t climb into any gates, for whom this game is designed, I don’t understand. Everything is killed by this game that was released in this series in recent years, which came out before, this is "baby talk", compared to this, not this hand-drawn daub, clothes and horns, I expected from NFS.

A
AUX_dude 20.01.23

Bugs infuriate, there are enough places in the game with some kind of finished collision, whether there are uneven landscapes, or who knows what else. When entering such an object, the car slows down to zero, since at least the car itself remains safe and sound. And here it is -
It was a police Ford Raptor that crashed into me at a speed from behind, I didn’t even have time to understand what the hell happened.