3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vitiv 20.01.23 04:05 pm

Newbie Questions (Red Dead Redemption 2)

It just so happened that I only updated my PC to resources ready for RDR2 in November 2022. I started playing and a lot of questions arose. Starting the topic I want to hear the answer to at least the first question. In one of the missions, I hijacked a stagecoach with a barrel of explosives and delivered it. My horse was left somewhere in the place of the theft. Further on foot? Or how?
4 Comments
Sort by:
s
slipnot6 20.01.23

vitiv wrote:
Further on foot? Or how?
And there is. If someone will go in the same direction in which you need - you can ask for a ride. Or if it is closer to the camp, then you can try to approach the horse parking place there and call the horse through it. But I don’t remember if it’s possible to do this right away, or if you need to upgrade the camp first.

C
Capellimestari 20.01.23

vitiv
And for the future: you can set the behavior of the horse so that it follows, no matter how you move. You need to focus it, as if the hero were talking to a person, and then follow the text prompts "follow/wait/lead/scratch".

v
vitiv 20.01.23

Capellimestari
Thank you! I'll try next time. There in the mission it was necessary to catch up with the wagon, I moved and drove. There was no time to give her orders. But now I understand. Thanks again!

S
Sam_FisherPG 20.01.23

vitiv
For such cases when you forgot the horse, and forgot to give the command to follow you, you go to the nearest stable and change the active horse. Do you want a challenge? Try to run every breed of horses, and all stripes, developing the trust level of each breed to level 4. Oh awesome game.