3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tirren 20.01.23 04:05 pm

Best kills in The Witcher

Actually, we are talking about finishing off when the enemy is stunned. For the whole game, it happened once, in general, I stunned the enemy with aard, well, I think now I’ll cut off my head from my shoulder, as a result, the herald took out a dagger, jumped on the enemy and started chopping him to pieces with a dagger, it’s a pity the fraps was turned off, who else had this? You can post a video.
18 Comments
Sort by:
B
BALALO 20.01.23

As for finishing moves, they are poorly implemented.

T
Tirren 20.01.23

Well, 60% are implemented poorly, but there are very beautiful ones.

T
The S 20.01.23

no but I like the theme when he stands on the shoulders of the enemy and pierces his tower

T
Tirren 20.01.23

Yes, this is the topic, but even more beautiful when he stands on the shoulders of the enemy and demolishes his tower, generally super ^^

D
Daryl 20.01.23

There is also when he grabs a stunned enemy, turns his back to him and gracefully slashes his throat with a sword. Or sticks it in the belly, rips it up to the throat and a couple of times, to be sure, again to the belly and to the throat. But if the finish is stretched, then you can get a few pokes from other enemies with piercing objects or just get it with your paws ... Once I accidentally took out a large ax instead of a sword, it also turned out very spectacular (with Salamander), though I don’t remember exactly how the enemy was finished off , but I remember that it is beautiful! )))

D
Dark Kahn 20.01.23

It is best to finish off with fire then burning corpses are left lying around hahahaha

D
Daryl 20.01.23

Listen, you're right on fire ))))) Are you burning everyone along the way?

u
usoid 20.01.23

Listen, you're right on fire ))))) Are you burning everyone along the way?

I also swing the flame. Everyone is burning, except ifrits, but for now they are burning and yelling and dancing. In short, fun. Or, for example, for a golem, I took away 5 from the sword, and from the spark 15 - it's much faster to bring it down, it is clamped still cool.
Try to burn, you just need to pump a long-range attack with fire so that the enemies burn in a circular, then finally a song.

m
mr_deck 20.01.23

But I like this, the enemy is stunned and knocked down, the Witcher sticks his sword into the ground, jumps with a dagger on a lying enemy and slashes on the head ....

S
SWAEIG 20.01.23

I don’t like the execution when Geralt takes the sword by the blade and grabs the enemy with a guard by the neck, then kicks - in the book he said that the blade of the witch’s sword is sharper than a razor and how does he then remain with all the fingers? Yes, and the animation is buggy, especially against mutant knights with hussar wings.

D
Daryl 20.01.23

What does glitchy animation mean? I looked at lope, noticed that something was buggy for me - everything is so spectacular, I also have a mod for complication, you can add blood there, it’s generally horror!

S
SWAEIG 20.01.23

The sword at the time of such an execution often goes to the side, and for mutant knights, the handle generally sticks out in the chest))

D
Daryl 20.01.23

Ahh... I'll have to take a closer look.

S
Silvia 20.01.23

If the hero has pumped all the possibilities, he fights very beautifully. From the first to the fifth beat. If still with the magic of stunning, and then with one blow, even a mighty monster can be killed. But most of all I liked the movements after winning the fisticuffs (charismatic).

r
rock maniac 20.01.23

Too monotonous and very rarely used in the game. Once I managed to finish off someone using two weapons. More precisely, the witcher took out another dagger (I think I had one then) and began to gut the dude for quite some time. There was also some kind of colorful finishing move, which also happened only once, but I don’t remember exactly how it looked.

n
nighthawkreal 20.01.23

I save Alvin from the kidnappers, before deciding who to deposit him with, I stun the last opponent with an aard, I strike - and Geralt turns the Salamander to face Alvin and cuts his throat. It is not surprising that Alvin came out after that))))

P
Prostoneba 20.01.23

Geralt knows a lot about education)

A
Alexander Bruno 20.01.23

SVAEIG
Leather gloves help, but the sword is sharp, but if you touch it softly and in leather witch gloves, then his hands will not rest in peace