3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Boar91 20.01.23 04:05 pm

Can\'t load level in XRay CoP SDK. What to do? (STALKER: Call of Pripyat)

I ran into such a problem that the converter (I usually use the converter from Kuda) stopped decompiling levels. After reading on the Internet, it was written that there were problems with the paths. I changed them in converter.ini and fsconverter.ltx.
Below are screenshots, I changed only these files. What to do?

Previously, the log on the command line was like this:

5 Comments
Sort by:
B
Boar91 20.01.23

And so, I danced with tambourines and solved the problem. I'm not me if I don't leave the solution here, for the sake of helping others. Here is what should have been entered. The path to the stalker call of Pripyat (exactly the path to the game) and to the UEgamedata folder, (name of the unpacked gamedata folder) that's all! Good luck to the modders, I hope your mods will extend the life of the game!

Below is what needs to be done in the converter.ini file (solution to the can't load level problem)

n
nrljfy234 20.01.23

and you delete and download the shadow of Chernobyl again

P
Paracetamoll 20.01.23

nrljfy234
AHAHHAHA, shadow of Chernobyl, dude, did you fall from an oak tree?))) What does PM have to do with it?

B
Boar91 20.01.23

Paracetamoll
Don't pay attention, he just got very irradiated)

B
Boar91 20.01.23

nrljfy234
And who said that I work with PM? I'm a modder on ZP, so even in the topic it is written, and on top it is also written that the topic is ZPshnaya.