3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
L303 23.11.19 04:59 am

Menlo (Grand Theft Auto 5)

How to add a black parachute or gas cylinders firefighters that? You can certainly bind, but MB they're somewhere in the backpacks? Went to the parachutes, there is why it is only white with blue and all
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sativum 23.11.19

If someone can put Plyos in Russian, what he wrote.

d
dimon-alfa 23.11.19

In the gun shop buying color for a parachute and there change the color of a smokescreen.

L
L303 23.11.19

dimon-alfa
I created a character in Meno, I need a black backpack or tank from the fire on his back to hang him

S
STALTEK 23.11.19

The tank on your back you don't like does not hang and the color of the parachute and SMCM and even smoke all amanali is I don't remember exactly but it seems there LVL it all depends on the backpack of the parachute in the interaction menu on the back to hang.

L
L303 23.11.19

What is the interaction menu??? Mod Magno called! God... there are people who do modding?

M
Mika Verner 23.11.19

Go your own way, Stalker

A
Artem Mun 23.11.19

It's time to admit that menyoo already out of date. Complaints. Looks great!
In short. This specifically Meunier sucking EnhancedNativeTrainer.
There is everything, and accessories (firemen, cops, scuba and backpacks) that are used on missions and cutscenes.
But! It is important to understand that puts it all on one of the three HS. If you have a Persian on the basis of any NPC, it will have only your set of clothing items. And add new can only using OpenIV, but it's a long, difficult and not interesting!

L
L303 23.11.19

Artem Moon
Menlo of thinking to be updated?

A
Artem Mun 23.11.19

L303
I want to believe. One day she was the best!