3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Den_Shul 20.01.23 04:09 pm

Steam achievements in CS:S (Counter-Strike: Source)

Well, what will happen when I get all 144 achievements? Will they send me a gift in the mail?
62 Comments
Sort by:
B
Basset 20.01.23

They are just for fun) I personally wonder how many hours of play I will earn $ 50,000,000

S
Storminder 20.01.23

By the way, those who joined the fucked up "petition" then raised their hands in unison. I personally don't. Of course, the fps has dropped since the graph has been updated, but those who have powerful machines hardly noticed it. Although I also have to lower the settings to the minimum so that it does not lag. Although I will soon update the hardware and everything will be ok.
ZY: sorry for offtopic.

i
iBot 20.01.23

How to reset achievements?

S
Storminder 20.01.23

And do they bother you? It's supposed to be on the menu somewhere.

D
Den_Shul 20.01.23

I never got the Lost And Fownd achievement, although I picked up enemy weapons and killed the dude from whom I took this weapon after his death. Maybe he himself should throw this weapon on the ground, and not be killed? Can someone tell me how to get this achievement

D
Den_Shul 20.01.23

Clan Warfare
Win a match of at least 10 players where the entirety of each team is composed of a single

clan

P
Party 20.01.23

Denis Shulaev
Win a match with 10 players with the same clan tag.

S
Storminder 20.01.23

heh)) take a game with bots, give them a clan tag, for example "[blablabla-clan]", put 10 bots with low intelligence and kill them.

_
_oZzy_ 20.01.23

Most of the awards are nonsense.

d
di936 20.01.23

I have achievements filled with red and no text, but they work. pirate game with 53 patch. How can I make them display properly?

I
Interface 20.01.23

di936,
But you don’t know yourself?) I suggest: play on a license. There, in theory, steam is needed for these achievements. Although, try another option to download the game through a hacked Steam client.

A
ARSENICUM1 20.01.23

the most evil achievement of this 5th bomb

_
_oZzy_ 20.01.23

Well, you call 5 friends on the map and blow them up, everything is simple (=

G
Garrus-1994 20.01.23

Will they send me a gift in the mail?
Yep, two of them!

D
Den_Shul 20.01.23

And if there are five at the other end of the map (for example, on A) and the bomb explodes (on B), will this achievement be counted?

P
Psychopath 20.01.23

GunFaiter
Ahaha, you're kind of smart, you guessed it? The dude just has some kind of GUI theme in the client (maybe the assembly) is set up)) Damn people .. yes, there is no difference in the settings between pirates and litsukhs, it’s just that in pirates everything is neatly printed out + no steamid and VAC is completely useless ...
di936
Look, most likely you have a SourceScheme.res file in your cstrikeresource folder.
Try to delete it (back it up for everyone, I don’t know what else it can be tied to). In theory, the design of the menu will go as usual and the achievements will not be painted over in red. It takes a long time to explain why...

L
Lexa_KOSTOLOM 20.01.23

How to unlock the Could war achievement? tell me please

D
D. Moran 20.01.23

It's easy and simple, to quietly take away the hostages or plant a bomb, we did it by team, by agreement.

L
Lexa_KOSTOLOM 20.01.23

please help me to complete it plz tell me server ip and let's play

L
Lexa_KOSTOLOM 20.01.23

Explain how to complete
Clan Warfare
Win a match of at least 10 players where the entirety of each team is composed of a single clan