3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dante2494 20.01.23 04:09 pm

Your favorite weapon (Darksiders)

Your favorite weapon in Darksiders
56 Comments
Sort by:
d
dante2494 20.01.23

People, share your impressions of the weapons of War. For me personally, the first place is occupied by the Scythe, and then the sword (I don’t remember what it’s called there), well, the pipe is also nothing, against a bunch of demons. Well, this is my personal IMHO. Let's share, don't be shy :)

S
Sir Vereskag 20.01.23

Eeeee ... can finishing moves be considered weapons?

d
dante2494 20.01.23

The hand is also a weapon, therefore YES!

D
Dark Corsair 20.01.23

"Scythe of Death itself"

pix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru

H
House M.D. 20.01.23

I don’t know what’s good about a scythe - A very weak weapon compared to a sword, only against a crowd of some zombies, which you can kill with 1 blow, and it will do. I liked the sword most of all, especially with an artifact from which blood flows over it - it looks spectacular :)

D
Dark Corsair 20.01.23

House MD
06/18/10 22:42

Personally, I'm already tired of swords in games, it was pleasant to wield a scythe, even despite the low damage and general inefficiency. I hope in the sequel the main role will be assigned to Death, in the hands of this horseman the scythe will be a monstrous weapon.

M
Marie Colere 20.01.23

[10] Dark Corsair
23.04.10 18:45 "Scythe of Death itself
" smells like "Dante's Hell"!

M
Marie Colere 20.01.23

Spit

V
Vitoldino 20.01.23

In my opinion, the sword! It's like a universal game weapon that has a larger set of tricks than a scythe! With a scythe, for all its merits, I could not adequately fight any bosses in the game. A sword in combination with a pistol is an explosive mixture of close and long-range combat! Free advice to the wars of the apocalypse for the future.

D
Dark Corsair 20.01.23

Odd Noir Gentlemen
06/19/10 10:24
"Dante's Hell" smacks of "Dante's Hell"!

It’s just that swords in games for the last couple of years have already pretty fed up with me, especially in slashers. That's why I like the scythe more than the sword of War. And "Dante's Hell" is good, but monotonous.

D
DeadpoolIAMGOD 20.01.23

the scythe steers! I already pumped it up to the 4th level and I’m all wet. is there 3 weapons in the game?

K
Killer2427 20.01.23

What kind of weapons are in the game? Give me a list of all weapons

T
Tranesk 20.01.23

Sword, scythe, glove, boomerang, pistol, there are other extras. items: horn, harpoon, portal maker and shadow mask. Personally, I like all weapons, I didn’t like the gun because its damage is weak and it’s of little use. And the effectiveness of the braid can be felt when you get to the place where you have to fight with robots) And the sword, well, the sword is like a sword. The glove is best used against large armored enemies (removes armor well).

l
lexa... 20.01.23

I haven't gone through much yet but I use everything. A couple of blows with the sword, then raise it with a scythe, then push the sword higher 3-4 times, slap the scythe in the air, finish with a boomerang or a saw)

s
svinubl 20.01.23

comrades, here is the thing: I want to collect a set of armor, I looked at the location on YouTube, where the parts are, it seems like I did everything, but it shows only 9 pieces (((the golem at the location flooded path gives a piece?

A
ArtisTHorroR 20.01.23

It seems to give.
And for me the combination of a sword and a glove is the coolest. The scythe is not bad, but there are not enough hits in the combo, and it is not particularly strong.
Sorry to be off topic, but since we are talking about armor: What do they even give? I doubt they're just protecting you from blows. Trite IMHO

S
Surmiser 20.01.23

ArtisTHorroR Trite
, but, alas, true. New model and increased protection.
PySy: in the console version it was possible to get a more cheating scythe through a cheat. And from the PC version this thing was removed. Tsuki(

L
Ligas X 20.01.23

Surmiser
In the console version, it was possible to get a more cheating scythe through a cheat. And from the PC version this thing was removed.
Can you give more details?

S
Surmiser 20.01.23

Ligas-X
There was a menu item "enter code". In the collector's version of the game, this code was on the manual in the box. The code is "The Hollow Lords". You enter it, and from Vulgrim you buy a Death Scythe for free. It replaces the usual braid. Damage - like a regular scythe with deathly gifts. Accordingly, if you insert the Deathly Hallows into it, you can get a completely cheating weapon, though already almost at the end of the game. And so - the icon is a little different, and the model is about the same - this braid is spinning too fast to see how it looks.

d
demonvandal 20.01.23

Sword+Glove=))