3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 20.01.23 04:09 pm

How to Increase Inventory (The Callisto Protocol)

Some people figured out how to increase inventory, otherwise 6 slots are constantly clogged, or it will be further down the story.
6 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 20.01.23

So I already found the answer, it’s sad that you can’t pump it yourself, and in general they somehow stupidly did it, there wasn’t any pumping of the spacesuit and there was only one spacesuit.

Inventory Expansion Scripted: Inventory will be auto-increased in a chapter titled "Lost". This is the chapter in which Jakov gets the upgraded suit.

After receiving an improved suit, the inventory will be expanded from 6 to 12 cells. There is no other way to expand the inventory, as well as to get an improvement before.

W
Wintoni 20.01.23

Did everyone have enough credits, or am I the only such fool? I went through the whole game, literally studying every corner, but I didn’t pump my inventory to the end! I have a couple of guns in general and remained untouched. Stupid not to find so many loans. And after that, there is no NEW GAME+ to keep improving weapons. This is fine?

b
brock samson 20.01.23

saa0891
so in dead space you also got the opportunity to apply a spacesuit according to the script

s
saa0891 20.01.23

Vintony
Credits are really few, apart from the fact that I vacuumed every corner, I killed all the robots, they give expensive parts for them, and still I managed to completely pump only the glove, baton and pistol (although I did not download the alternative shooting mode), everything else weapons are only partially pumped, apparently this touched on the new game + so that you don’t pump everything right away (in February they plan to release a new hardcore difficulty mode and a new game +), although there are essentially all three types of weapons, a shotgun, a pistol and a rifle, after beating the game, no bonuses open at all, in the same Dead Space you could just pump many times more, you could find and buy a bunch of nodes for pumping.

Spoiler

Brock Samson
There were a bunch of different suits that you had to buy, and they not only increased inventory, protection, but they could still be upgraded, moreover, they also had various bonuses (starting from plus to damage and ending with the passion for the duration of stasis, there was a suit who even gave a discount in stores), there is only one suit and he does not have any pumping at all.
It’s kind of stupid in general, they did hand-to-hand combat and didn’t make it possible to increase protection, in general, don’t look at all the elements that are somehow castrated and circumcised.

E
Evangelist 20.01.23

saa0891
manipulating suit amplification, etc. not in all parts

s
saa0891 20.01.23

Evangelist
In the first part, each new suit gave a plus to protection and increased the capacity of the inventory, besides, you also pumped X for the hobby of HP, oxygen supply and damage, and starting from the second part, the suit also gave various bonuses that I wrote about above.