3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cyberpunk 20.01.23 04:09 pm

How to remove fast travel points? (Cyberpunk 2077)

Hello. It seems to me that the Fast Travel Points are destroying the atmosphere of Cyberpunk realism. No, seriously. There are a lot of cars in the game, they are very cool to move around the map, but these points spoil everything. It's not even a Taxi, but some kind of direct teleport ... moreover, it's free.

Is there a way to remove fast travel points with mods?
6 Comments
Sort by:
b
barabear 20.01.23

So no one forces you to use fast travel, if you don't like it, don't use it

S
Seht 20.01.23

TyanKa
The Nexus has a Limited Fast Travel mod. You can remove everything, you can leave only logical points, i.e., for example, so that the movement points remain only where the stops are. In general, customizable. I just don’t know how it works with the latest patches, I need to check. And there was also a mod for paid fast travel, but I didn’t install it, I don’t know if it works / doesn’t work.

barabear
Fast travel markers are sometimes very annoying. The question was most likely about this. And so it is clear that they are not forced to use it.

C
Cyberpunk 20.01.23

Seht
Thank you very much! I'll try to find and install.

"Fast travel markers are sometimes very annoying."
Absolutely right! 👍

C
Cyberpunk 20.01.23

barabear
If you are given a weapon with infinite ammo in the game, will you not use it? I doubt...

M
MONKAM 20.01.23

TyanKa
in almost any single game you can register infinite ammo... and I have never used it... so there is critically little logic in this)))

b
barabear 20.01.23

TyanKa
If there are no firearms, then there are laser weapons with overheating in different games, which do not break the balance and have essentially endless ammo...