3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Saigakov3 20.01.23 04:09 pm

PVP at 30 lvl ns for LO (Diablo 2)

Tournament for the rune Lo. We create a Persian with all the checkboxes, download to 30 lvl DO NOT KILL ANDI ON A NIGHTMARE and there we call others to PVP creating a pvp map.

Measurement is not allowed, charms are not allowed, inventory and the cube are clogged with garbage, cans are only from the belt. Pvp zone 1 city is cleared of mobs.

ATTENTION. If one of the players wants to PVP without the contents in the inventory, then both players clog the inventory and the cube with junk bought from the charsi. Thus, those who have played hardcore for a long time and accumulated charms will not have an advantage.

At the end of December, a general rally, but you can call on pvp at any time ready for it. The tournament runs until early February 2023.
6 Comments
Sort by:
I
Immense 20.01.23

Saigakov3 wrote: Thus, those who have played hardcore for a long time and accumulated charms will not have an advantage.
Those. cool rarks, such as amul, circus cells will not give an advantage? For the same fb soso, a couple of sojas in addition. Yes, the banal viper is 35, the spirit is 35, and for the hammer, the shield is 45@.
The idea is good, but still gives benefits to regular xc players.
Are there any other rules? Banks? Tp with charges? Damn, golems?

3m3m 20.01.23

Immense
da na hc nikto ne sobiraet lld inventi/itemsi ofc
go lu4we na softe takoe

m
magyarorszag 20.01.23

tipa noobas style lld? bez norm wmota i palki s teleportom? bred ;/

S
Saigakov3 20.01.23

Changes in the pvp zone. Nm. Andy can't be killed. I have 30 viper. But if the charms are allowed, then regular players will have a real advantage. The prize fund has increased. Banks only from the belt, tp charges are possible. Girls do not cry, the rest are passing. Yes, it's you, you're coming through.

3m3m 20.01.23

Saigakov3
bez norm wmota, inventa ves lld svedetsa k odnomu bildu - firesorke, tk ostalnie lld-bildi bez wmota absolutnii musr

S
Sweety_Mustard 20.01.23

Saigakov3
will be nobody. Drank group passage with a stream is better.