3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SalamAleykum 23.11.19 05:01 am

Unstable framrate (Subnautica)

On all settings drawdown below 60 frames, up to 52. If you disable vsync the fps will be higher but MicroProse not disappear
Спойлері7 4770
gtx 970
8gb
22 Comments
Sort by:
E
EMPs 23.11.19

Salamaleikum
and it tells us about your PC and settings version of the game where the game itself and a heap of parameters?

S
SalamAleykum 23.11.19

EMPs
Under the spoiler was too lazy to look ? about the settings I wrote any. game officials from epic games, it is free to distribute...

n
nickSIA 23.11.19

Salamaleikum
Strange... you Have a graphics card loaded with 65% CPU and 33%. In other games the same ?

D
Danzel87 23.11.19

I have the same thing going on, ultra settings ,the GTX 1080 are loaded on 40-50% and MicroProse, for certain optimization problems of the game

S
SalamAleykum 23.11.19

nickSIA
no, the Stalker is that

S
Sem... 23.11.19

Is it the game itself anyone know when it starts to pogruzitsya texture maps that appear in friezes, especially when in the butterfly swim. This problem of the game and it's still in early access. Developed odd never fixed it

E
EMPs 23.11.19

Salamaleikum
If your understanding of the config is just the percent/VK/amount of RAM, then go at least once in technical.forums or write off support for a lot new to learn.
The settings on the screen also can not be any specified, or you have with different settings exactly the same fps and drawdown? Then arises the logical question, what kind of PC if you do not chew the minimal salary without a problem, but tenet 4K 55 fps on ultra?

S
SalamAleykum 23.11.19

Danzel87
and if SSD to deliver?

g
gennaz 23.11.19

Salamaleikum
Tested game.
Spoiler
The game is still in early access so it has problems with optimization.
Personally, I helped technology from AMD freesync and enhanced sync, thanks to them, microflow I have. Look in control panel for NVIDIA, there may also have such settings.

V
Vladimir_Aleksandrovich 23.11.19

Salamaleikum
Freezes due to loading locations. Should be treated by installation on the SSD.

E
EMPs 23.11.19

gennaz wrote:
The game is still in early access
where is it?

g
gennaz 23.11.19

EMPs
The Incentive.

Spoiler

Y
Yagor179 23.11.19

This is due to the loading locations, always will be.

Y
Yagor179 23.11.19

gennaz
Severe nonsense, the game is still in the early access came out, I could sistemkam to judge the version of the game.

L
Luka_gg 23.11.19

gennaz
She came out of early access on January 23. 2018. ALL!

Playing, no freezes have not seen and do not even remember.

g
gennaz 23.11.19

VOVAN WOLF
And I have them too.
Ягор179
Why not remove this label,imagine I go into Steam and see that the game is in early access,and the fact that she's not in it is not specified anywhere.

L
Luka_gg 23.11.19

gennaz
Had to remove the inscription. Was the blog about the official release - the Authors Subnautica said that the final version will be released later this month on January 23rd (2018 of course).
Translation of the recording read: Zobnatica - the game is in early access, the recommended requirements may change during development. Just a warning.

S
SalamAleykum 23.11.19

Владимир2012
Oh, not helped

Y
Yagor179 23.11.19

gennaz
Just go to the office. website or Wikipedia and see the release date of the full version

For games in early access there is a special mark

with that the main page of the game removed 23(24) January respectively.
Well, you can see the stream of the developers on the channel.

E
EMPs 23.11.19

gennaz
Now compare the two screen
Spoiler

Mark early she had removed - and to judge by the additional info in sistemih? Well, is himself, how often it updates - what do you think?