3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Romanius 20.01.23 04:12 pm

Problems with graphics in the game (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Hello! Faced with the problem of displaying graphics in the game. The screenshot is in the attachment, this is how trees, foliage, bushes, etc. are visible. I bought a

new laptop and decided to play Stalker on it, and here it
is
Windows, put 10-ku does not help anyway

I have already downloaded 6 versions of the game, and all this
4 Comments
Sort by:
R
Romanius 20.01.23

P
Pavel Rally 20.01.23

Romaniuss
Did you change dynamic lighting to static lighting? Try changing all the graphics settings one by one.

S
SKUF-Skuf 20.01.23

apparently it's either the site (from which you downloaded the stalker) or your system requirements, as I noticed you have intel core i7 which can also affect the game, but sometimes because of the video card, but you can see that you have it built-in, then there is a resolution of 1920 on 1200 can also affect the game, I give a verdict, the case is in the system requirements or the repack itself

D
Dalarcsis 20.01.23

SKUF-Skuf
What are the system requirements... I'm generally silent about the fact that the Stalker will take out even on firewood (in the literal sense). The maximum that can be affected by the characteristics of his PC (laptop, etc.) is the FPS in the game itself. And those "jokes" that he showed in the screenshots are definitely something else ...