3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Courier_Number_8 20.01.23 04:12 pm

Do you believe in the supernatural?

Do you believe in the supernatural? I just got bored and I decided to ask people.
13 Comments
Sort by:
k
kurskiy 20.01.23

Not really. Almost everything "incredible and inexplicable" has a logical or scientific explanation.

S
Sweety_Mustard 20.01.23

KSA - Argentina 2:1. Yes I believe you )

N
Nvidia VS Amd 20.01.23

Sweety_Mustard
)))))) That's for sure! I'm shocked myself. Essentially Saudi Arabia's weakest football team won Argentina! Messe is indignant at any!

N
Nvidia VS Amd 20.01.23

Sweety_Mustard
We look further, what and how! Eh, see Germany - France. Here it will be a mmmmega battle of dragons from the dungeons, striving for the heavens of triumph!

b
barbarian 20.01.23

To begin with, this 'supernatural' must be at least partially mathematically described and fitted to models in order to be at least somehow understood. Quantum mechanics quite fits this definition, I don’t trust the rest, which does not have any scientific basis

M
MunchkiN 616 20.01.23

yes and no at the same time. but rather no than yes.

m
masha 20.01.23

Same thing, no more than yes.

R
RTYWD 20.01.23

Of course I believe, I watched it))

B
Boloboom 20.01.23

I don’t believe in the supernatural, but rather that there are things that science at the moment cannot yet explain

p
pashalet 20.01.23

MOSHIVURIA lapwing
Messi is not indignant at all, but joyfully masters the lemon of Saudi oil dollars.

N
Nvidia VS Amd 20.01.23

pashalet Yeah
, guys, this is the most interesting football that I have only seen since 98. Asians alone showed what they showed at World Cup22, strapping off the legendary Germans and Spaniards😲😲😲 Now the smart guys are betting on sports☝️ Namely, on football! Soon England will play against France, damn it will be an epic massacre on the ultras!😁

F
Focus 20.01.23

Author on topic. There were several strange moments, I worked as a security guard for young people, practically in the wilderness, I went out at 2 am to smoke, I heard women's voices, as if women with headscarves were picking berries, only it was winter and frost -35 it was a little creepy, I heard voices, but not intelligibly .

S
Shomron 20.01.23

I had to deal with forces outside the laws of nature. There were four cases in my life.