3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mendeln 20.01.23 04:12 pm

Item mana regeneration (Diablo 2)

I’ll make a reservation right away, I just recently started playing and many moments are not yet obvious to me, please don’t throw rags) I meet in rune words or clothes such characteristics as “replenishes 15% of mana” and I don’t understand how to understand it. Does it speed up regen by 15% or, under some condition, replenish 15% immediately? I couldn't find a description anywhere, tell me plz, thanks in advance
27 Comments
Sort by:
n
no analogues 20.01.23

If it is Damage to mana (xs, what was translated there), then % of the final damage to the spell (after all resists) will replenish mana. The thing is a little more than useless, as you know.

D
Doberman 20.01.23

regenerates 15% faster.

j
jack7cat 20.01.23

Mendeln Mendelku
)
To replenish mana on items, the following layouts:
1) Regenerate Mana% (as on Magefist gloves) - it simply speeds up the hero's passive mana regeneration by so many percent. The sorceress in the fire branch has a level 1 skill Warmth for mana regen - consider the same effect with items.
2) % Damage Taken Goes To Mana (as on Aldur's Advance set slippers) - a certain percentage of damage that the hero received (after calculating the resists and the Energy Shield effect, that is, exactly the pure damage that you took in the snout) will replenish the hero's mana . Let's say they hit you by 300 hp, after calculating the resistances, 100 damage is left - your health will decrease by 100, and from these slippers 10% will go into mana, that is, the hero will receive +10 mana.
3) % Mana Stolen Per Hit (as on the Manald Heal ring) - works only with physical damage, converts % of the final damage (after calculating the resistances) that the monster received into the hero's mana.
4) + To Mana After Each Kill (as on Silkweave slippers) - works with physical damage and spells, gives a fixed amount of mana for killing a monster.

f
frendzy 20.01.23

wear insight and you will have mana

M
Mendeln 20.01.23

analogues
Well, yes, with normal resists on a necre, it turns out that the truth is not very necessary
Thank you!

M
Mendeln 20.01.23

jack7cat
From the bottom of my heart for such a detailed answer)
I understand that playing in Russian localization is more expensive for yourself
From the names that you indicated in English, everything is really clear
The translators did their best

M
Mendeln 20.01.23

frendzy
Can you elaborate a bit more?)

r
redoolf 20.01.23

Where is firk with his "some kind of incomprehensible language"? (Somehow it turned out ambiguously ...)

j
jack7cat 20.01.23

Mendeln
Serge advised you to use the rune word Insight - there the aura of meditation, stolen from a paladin, greatly accelerates mana regen. The thing is good, but only in a two-handed cannon - accordingly, they usually give a measurement so that he distributes this aura to you.

M
Mendeln 20.01.23

jack7cat
Understood, accepted
I'm still on the norm, in principle, if I pick up the Countess for a couple of hours, I think I'll scrape up enough garbage to craft Saul)
Thanks for the advice, somehow I didn't think to stick a two-handed rune into the measure

W
Warlockx 20.01.23

Mendeln wrote: I'll make a reservation right away
, I just recently started playing and many moments are not yet obvious to me.
Mendeln consider one more important point, this game can become an addiction.

M
Mendeln 20.01.23

Warlockx
Two o'clock in the morning, I've already run 50 times to the Countess
I see no reason to worry

S
Shadrad 20.01.23

Mendeln
Hello. About the Russian localization. If it hurts your eyes from English words or is not very strong in English, then calmly use the Russian version of the game. If you need to peep, for example, the name of an item or skill in English, then by pressing one button on the keyboard you can switch to the classic mode (I don’t remember which key is the default, look in the settings). In classic mode, everything becomes English. +))

n
no analogues 20.01.23

Shadrad
Nonsense. Localization is not required. As is the coloring of the points.

M
Mendeln 20.01.23

Shadrad
Yes, I already figured it out, now I'm looking into the original, thanks)

f
firkax 20.01.23

Mendeln wrote:
I understand that playing in Russian localization is more expensive for yourself
From the names that you indicated in English, everything is really clear
The translators did their best
You just need the right localization.

W
Warlockx 20.01.23

Mendeln wrote:
I don't see any cause for concern
Well, it's my job to warn you. Then you will have to make opposite efforts to escape from the tenacious clutches of Diablo

F
FludoTron 20.01.23

firkax wrote:
You just need the correct localization.
Oh my... This translation is very cool. For such a cool translation from English of the phrase "faster cast rate" into "higher cast rate", translators can express the deepest respect.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 20.01.23

FludoTron
Oh May...
don't look for full

D
Doberman 20.01.23

FludoTron

dungeon master, 10% of the simen spent is returned back to you.

And then magic fist shows fiery skill.

Firk invented gacha back in 2004.