3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dsadsadsffsad 20.01.23 04:12 pm

Add-on question (Dragon Age: Origins)

Is it possible to save all the companions in the Dragon Age Awakening add-on? and if so, how?
2 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 20.01.23

if about those that failed as gray guards during the appeal, as in the original, then nothing.
if about those who join later, I don’t remember that someone died, the only thing is that I probably didn’t have wine (or I don’t remember what the healer from the original was called there). so it's probably possible.

A
Andrei YP 20.01.23

dsadsadsffsad
if you're talking about the events towards the end of the game, when the choice is between saving the city of Amaranthine and Vigil's Tower. It is enough that your fortress is completely rebuilt, fortified and prepared, then you can safely go to save the city. The Tower of Vigil will survive the attack of the creatures of darkness and those of your companions that are left there will all survive. They will tell you about this in the end, after you destroy the main boss. Well, probably the personal quests of the companions also affect. Although I remember Anders' quest was not completed, he also survived, but he got out of the fortress, did not want to stay with the guards.