3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hammer89 20.01.23 04:12 pm

who is better to download? (Spellforce: The Order of Dawn)

good people, tell me who is better to shake?
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marymmm 20.01.23

I still don’t know who is better, I’m trying to swing a heavy fighter. While level 25 in a suit a, la Shadow. And who are you swinging?

O
OKirill 20.01.23

In general, according to this principle, I pump the hero
1. I chose the Light bladed weapon
skill in the bladed weapon skill

2. I chose

White
magic 1. In white magic, I develop the Life direction so that I can heal, this ability is always needed.

Elemental
2. There you can choose Fire or Ice at the discretion of the fcus.

And experience points, everyone distributes according to his own discretion.

l
legolasischa 20.01.23

The easiest thing is to swing a heavy warrior. A lot of lives, cool armor, and in addition a BIG BIG ax or sword.

M
Marymmm 20.01.23

I am also for a heavy warrior in the first game. went easily and quickly, plus pleasure. But in the second beginning, too, with a difficult one, and came to the conclusion that you need to learn how to treat and wet from afar (black magic) I’m going on a new one. know), the bad thing is that on some this type of magic may not work at all ... bummer comrades.

M
Marymmm 20.01.23

In Winter, it is specifically necessary to start specialization with a white magician - life, then + gifts. It’s easier if you heal the defenders at least as a weakling, they will do all the dusty work for you. At least the first half of the game ...

I
Idalgo 20.01.23

It is best to download the magic of death. With the damage it does, you can go through almost the entire game alone.

M
Marymmm 20.01.23

White too, you heal, you attach auras, you don’t help wolves, then you learn consecration)))) It’s also fun :) Sister plays - level 25 (runs around in a crevice for fun) she has white magic life-11 and elemental magic ice and fire 10 each. It even passes very pleasantly)))) It tastes and color)))

A
Akkalin 20.01.23

It's also good to mix white and black magic.
And you can gasp and heal :)

R
Racoon girl 20.01.23

I played for a crossbowman with magic: elements - a little bit of everything, white - life, black - everything and a lot. A little early for a warrior - light armor and light blades. (it was cool, I just started a new one))

F
Fallout88 20.01.23

I just started downloading enchantment and ice in the dawn, let's see what happens ...

T
Toxictofa 20.01.23

Try to swing a heavy warrior - a black magician (death + necromancy). An almost indestructible choice! The main thing is to find the magic "Vampirism Aura" and you are in the tank)

w
wwwloskill 20.01.23

light blades + wave of ice (for control) to support heroes with speed aura

w
wwwloskill 20.01.23

if the bow is a crossbow, then you can land to control the sands or the mind at lvl 13, summon a double))