3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex5773 20.01.23 04:16 pm

Cars originally added to the garage (Mafia 2)

Please tell me how to remove the initially added cars from the garage without editing the game files.
Is it possible? Although hardly likely, the name remains the same.
Or if anyone can remove it, please make a mod for all dlc. Mod for removing originally added cars.
For pure game Mafia 2.Digital Deluxe.v 1.0.0.1u5 + 8 DLC.
I think a lot of people would find it useful. Because there are many such questions on the Internet. Many people do not like it that the cars were initially added to the garage.
Well, if many of them are not in the game itself, then they are not needed at all.
And the best option would be if there were only two or three places in the garage)
---------
I tried it myself, they are deleted, but not all. And only the name remains. But that's not normal.
After all, there is probably a file of the garage itself. Where you can simply remove them from the garage without deleting the models from the game, so also change the number of places.
And then I played some kind of mod recently, the mission is to destroy cars in the port, but there are no cars there.
This is an example. I don't want it to be like this in the game.
2 Comments
Sort by:
a
alex5773 20.01.23

In short, I removed five DLCs (cnt_greaser, cnt_made_man, cnt_renegade, cnt_vegas, cnt_war_hero), and the garage is now empty)))
And why didn’t I immediately read on the Internet what they add.
I hope that these cars are not in the missions)))

But how to delete this topic now, who knows... It says there is no access...

S
SonyK_2 20.01.23

alex5773
alex5773 wrote:
...how to delete this topic now...
Write to "Feedback" at the bottom of the page and ask to be deleted:
Spoiler