3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
1datr 20.01.23 04:19 pm

Prompt online cinema with normal TV

I recently bought mts-ku with AndroidTV. And there it happens like this and it freezes wildly. 30 seconds without sound. Sometimes several times in one commercial break. I tried to put ivi - there is also such a disgrace.
And apparently, this does not come from the Apps, but from Konstantin Lvovich himself. I actually thought he wasn't a complete idiot. Apparently naively thought.
In general, are there such Russian online cinemas where there is no such disgrace? Not counting megaphone tv and wink. There is no such thing, but there are problems.
8 Comments
Sort by:
k
kurskiy 20.01.23

There is no such thing on pirated sites, but they often shout (now whisper) an advertisement of a bookmaker :)

E
Evil in the flash 20.01.23

1datr
And third-party applications can be installed?

K
Klaus Barbie 20.01.23

1datr
used to have TV norms for megogo (in terms of channels and quality), now Okko (at least there, most of them plow in HD, but there are few channels), ivi no (SD quality for channels), wink (channels in the max subscription dofiga (but for example, NTV, etc., not in hd, but in SD) This is if it's about the officials)

1datr 20.01.23

Evil in the flash
You can. The truth is most likely in the priority mode, apparently, there can only be KION because it is mts-ka.

1datr 20.01.23

KlausBarbie
There is a problem with wink. I have a wink+ prefix. I lived with her for about a year. And now I have it. But there is one problem - it is not on AndroidTV, but on Android AOSP. Therefore, there is no play market, the app store has its own blackjack and other facilities. But applications are there with gulkin's nose. Of the necessary only YouTube. What if YouTube gets banned? Rutuba or carts are not there.
Therefore, I attended to the purchase of a set-top box on AndroidTV. I bought a lot of consoles and then returned them because wink was buggy in them. Turn off then turn on even for 5 seconds the live broadcast on the TV is not restored. A static picture sticks out. And in mts-ke with wine the same glitch. RT complained about this, but they somehow ignore the campaign.

E
Evil in the flash 20.01.23

1datr
I have such a prefix. And the Light HD TV application (as an example). There are no problems like yours.

1datr 20.01.23

Evil in the flash
They say it doesn't get along well with the remote. Only if aeromysh. Perhaps the information is out of date.

1datr 20.01.23

Tested this Lite HD pre-updated. On a smartphone, it is very good. But not on the console.
1. About advertising for development. I am ready to pay the witcher with a minted coin in the amount of 200-300 r, as long as the witcher does magic normally. Who does not want to pay or cannot - let there be additional advertising for them. You have to be more flexible.
2. Announce the entire list. I want to be able to press the button left or right, and that on the left or right I see the full list of channels without leaving the live broadcast. This is in wine and in kione. in this app, I saw this on a smartphone from below, but on a prefix I did not see this.
3. The app did not feel the size of the screen. Some buttons don't fit.
In general, for smart TV, they still have to work and work.
In general, this market is young, and both "major" and "indie" apps are somehow not the same.