3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DarkSpirit111 23.11.19 05:02 am

Secrets BloodRayne (BloodRayne)

They say that the forum will soon die? Maybe I will be able to revive him. I found a lot of interesting secrets from the first part. For example:
Few people know that the game has a secret weapon called the Head (head). It's two severed heads of the generals. Of these heads can shoot from conventional weapons. The action of the head can be compared to a shotgun Ethika 33. But two heads are even much more powerful of the two shotguns, they can be compared with four or six shotguns. In each head eight shots. These heads are in the last mission, where you need to bring down the wolf and beliara. They are located under the ceiling, on the ledge. There is still a Bazooka. You can get there by jumping from cell to cell. After zaprygnite on a ledge, you need to shoot all the hanging cages, otherwise the head will not appear. Different angles of the camera head can not see, so use the sniper mode and look around the dome ceiling. If still not seen, then jump to each ledge, head right there. The game also needs to be a flamethrower.
No one is interested? Fans?
9 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarkSpirit111 23.11.19

Well where are you all! That Rayne fans extinct? Or not interesting?

V
VoFka 23.11.19

I'm here really late for 3 years)

H
Hella-200 23.11.19

L
Ledi Kroft 23.11.19

Interesting, but...3 years later)))) this game is immortal! And that's it. I didn't know about the head...maybe something else interesting?=)

M
MAX_x5.452 23.11.19

I still play sometimes
SO FANS STILL HAVE

U
UNATCO 23.11.19

cool did not know)))ATP

p
pechenkii 23.11.19

Greetings from 2016)

h
h37 23.11.19

2019)

S
Savok179 02.12.20

Ready. I write from the distant future. Both parts have been updated. The first one overcame, took up the second.