3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The Ghost of Spartacus 20.01.23 04:19 pm

Can't pick up a crossbow in a bar (The Walking Dead: Survival Instincts)

The problem is solved, next to the bar counter (if suddenly someone encounters such a search problem: D) there is a knife, take it, and then already .. well, you will see: D
4 Comments
Sort by:
c
cripple 20.01.23

I am Spartacus
is not for everyone. image from the bay from extreme (vip), I hate Russian repacks with cut out eng. I look at the corpse with a lantern without, FSUs. I take arrows, a knife, I sit down with my back, the effect is zero. I'm waiting for a free working teleport, not from a lingon, which soars only for steam officers, and not from krivorukov with aob-scan. because I myself broke cartridges, helta, inventory, and I know that AOB is useless there. I had to inject.
there is of course an option, the triggers are described separately, in my opinion the world folder, but there is a pure assembler, and it’s a waste of time for me to sit n-hours while correcting them.

e
elvira sokolova 20.01.23

I am Spartacus
did not help :-( , the corpse does not rise, the crossbow is not taken

V
Valery_Koshelev 20.01.23

elvira sokolova
There is no such thing in version 2.0.1.0, write your own.

S
Shamandhjdkdjfndndm 20.01.23

I also went to the bar and I can’t take the crossbow and the zombie doesn’t get up, like the knife has been raised, like it should attack from the back, and it lies, what should I do to delete the game or is there any solution ?????