3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hydrolisk 20.01.23 04:22 pm

First Impressions (Cosmoteer)

Let's share our impressions. Now I have v.0.20.25

Expectations were extremely low. Well, what could be interesting there, an indie project, without any graphics, early access ... I woke up at two in the morning and the desire to play more struggled with the need to sleep before work))

The game does not have any perks, skills, pumping, there is only money. No one tells you "this ship can't have shields" or "only 10 crew members are allowed in here". What he wanted, he built.
He killed a pirate, money appeared for a cannon, stuck it on and flew on. I didn’t like it, I took it apart and stuck it differently.
This whole process of "making an extremely efficient ship" is fucking addictive. And you are constantly faced with new challenges. It seemed to do well, but the enemy pierces, added armor, became slow, put a powerful cannon, no longer had enough energy, changed it to rockets, the enemy’s anti-aircraft guns shoot down rockets ...
At the end, a balalaika arrives with shields and a death ray and cuts your tin in half.

Of the minuses. There is no plot at all. No graphonia, this game is not about that. I personally didn't like the background music. Management is quite confusing, you need to study and reassign for yourself for a long time.

Total. An excellent sandbox for fans to collect the designer. I bought and have no regrets
0 Comments
Sort by: