3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
skualllionheart 23.11.19 05:03 am

Tell me how to open in 18 missions 7 and 8 stage? (Devil May Cry 5)

Tell me how to open in 18 missions 7 and 8 stage? What is not searched or where there is information and 8 the mission also has 1 stage closed. At all so or talk to me.
6 Comments
Sort by:
I
IIInckrayxxx 23.11.19

well, like in the eighth (as I remember it's kind of where VI and Nerone in parallel are on one mission) we need two characters to call Nico on the phone. And 18 myself XS

M
MrShiro20 23.11.19

8 mission it is likely to kill the boss as in the prelude type alter the end
and 18 more likely associated with the fact that before you go to your boss brokenout all the Islands

s
skualllionheart 23.11.19

MrShiro20
These Islands just don't give them heal during battle. demolition of no use.

M
MrShiro20 23.11.19

skualllionheart
well, I tried to help but I'll pass

F
FallenGhost 23.11.19

skualllionheart
I too have experienced this problem 18 mission, because I'm a perfectionist. The answer is found in the foreign forum, and now I have opened all the cut scenes. It turns out that a lot of people missed them. The solution is simple.

During the third battle with the familiar, before entering the last river of blood - the Shadow first appears, and after some time, and Griffin. To open each of the cut-scenes you need to focus on just one familiar. Ie the first time hit only a Shadow, and secondly - waiting for Griffin, and beat him. Opens the cut scenes with the escape of each of the Familiars.

With regard to the 8 mission - what have you closed?

s
skualllionheart 23.11.19

FallenGhost
Thank you all done and opened.