3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gloccc 20.01.23 04:25 pm

Favorite Mutant (Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden)

A duck with inflated conceit and an uncontrollable boar are clearly not like the heroes you are used to. Dax, Bormin, Selma and other characters that you will meet, have a unique character and extravagant outlook on the world and their lives. But which one do you like better?

====

Dax is the coolest
9 Comments
Sort by:
m
man with a machine gun. 20.01.23

All my childhood I dreamed of playing for Daffy Duck with a shotgun

A
Ankanfel 20.01.23

Completed the classic game with three basic heroes. Lisa didn't like it. The telepath is terrible. Basic heroes IMHO the most balanced.

O
ORNGHead 20.01.23

I didn’t understand why Selma was shown everywhere as a hero with the petrification skill, but in the game she doesn’t have such a skill, but the boar does

V
Vekselberg de Wolf 20.01.23

Dax is a master of stealth))

p
polyhedral 20.01.23

Dax, with a sniper is a hell of a guy.

s
simpson747 20.01.23

Yes, they are all masters of stealth and sniper there. It all depends on the equipment.

T
The X Files 20.01.23

If we take into account the skills of the characters, then Selma and Magnus are the best, they really have the most necessary skills for the whole game, and the default Timon and Pumbaa are the most shameless characters with poor skills, Pumba immediately sent to the reserve when Magnus appeared, Raccoon Rocket is one-eyed too narrowly focused ,1-2 times in total and came in handy for the whole game against robots.

H
Hydrolisk 20.01.23

Duck is the top)) The whole game I hear from him "Well, that's it, now we definitely have an ass. I already have feathers on end on end")))

g
ghtfvb397 20.01.23

the best assembly of the team is magnus. dax. and bormin why is it so - it's simple: Dax has a unique ability to shoot in the knee - forget about enemy stormtroopers))) Magnus has mind capture. bormin helps him in this with a stun - he took him away and killed the barefoot in the corner))) bormin has a doublet - accordingly, he needs to be given a rembino - a stupid shot of any monster and all kinds of stealth are not needed)))) everything is simple and clear