3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sasha Balalaykin 20.01.23 04:25 pm

Master Bronnick and Lord of Undvik. Beware, bug. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The problem is this. I went on the quest Master Bronnik, While riding a horse, I ended up in a ruined village, and there the guy fights off the monsters. I helped him and he told me that he was hunting a giant. I again agreed to help him, and he replied that we were waiting for me near some cave. Then I followed the tracks to the lair of this giant, which was full of corpses, and next to it is a cave into which you need to go down according to Bronnik's quest. In this cave, I killed a golem 26 lvl, took the tools and completed the quest. After some time, he returned to Skellige and began to go through the plot, and then Jarl asks to find his son, who went to kill the giant. And here is the problem: the giant's lair was searched a long time ago, there is no guy in that village, I have no idea where to look for him and this cave. What to do then? Who had such a problem?
16 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sandro_NSK 20.01.23

Sasha Balalaykin
and the giant's lair is not the house near the forge for an hour??

J
Juggernaut1994 20.01.23

Sasha Balalaikin
Same thing, I don't know what to do now.
Sandro_NSK
This is his "refrigerator"

J
Juggernaut1994 20.01.23

Sasha Balalaikin
Found it! To the right of the lake in the middle of the island there is a settlement "Ruins of Dorve". There, according to the plot, you need to help the stranger cope with the sirens, as you see him - this will be Hjalmar.
Pure chance. I have no idea how to search for it by the hints.

S
Sasha Balalaykin 20.01.23

Juggernaut1994
I know that he fights back there, but I was walking from the other side of the island and while galloping to the cave, I stumbled upon him. He helped, and then went to this very "refrigerator" of the giant.

And when the Jarl gives a quest to find his son, everything starts in order, that is, you swim in the footsteps of Hjalmar, then into the cave, follow the tracks, follow the harpies and go out just in time for the "refrigerator", and from there follow the tracks to the village where he should fight back.

If it doesn't make it difficult, tell me where he went after the dialogue.

J
Juggernaut1994 20.01.23

Sasha Balalaykin
Here is the entrance to the cave

S

Wow, I found it. Thanks a lot.

T
Torkvamada 20.01.23

For an hour I have been looking for a guy neither in the village nor anywhere. Some bug. In the place where the giant hung the soldiers, there is a yellow zone with a hint "find Hjalmar", and there it does not click on anything. at the place of the passage behind the village "penetrate the Giant's lair", as I understand it, Hjalmar should be in the village, but there is no one there

d
djshuher 20.01.23

Juggernaut1994
Thank you very much!!!!!!!!

F
FizzyBubblech 20.01.23

1 quest passed without problems. One bug that I noticed was in Roche's cave when Geralt accidentally went behind the stairs and started swimming in the wall. I checked it 2 times.

J
Juggernaut1994 20.01.23

Sasha Balalaikin
I can't understand what they did with the game for six months after the decision to transfer. Horror how many flaws in the plot and mechanics of the game. I don’t want to talk about Roach at all, about how she withstands falls from a great height, although she just has to break all her legs, likes to get stuck in trees, is extremely afraid of small bridges on the road and stops on them.
Here is a video uploaded about Plotvichka -

S

Yes, there are a lot of bugs.

a
anders095 20.01.23

There is no Hjalmor anywhere, even in a village with sirens

L
Loki_Fran 20.01.23

anders095
It won't exist anymore if this bug is caught. It remains only to either load the save early and not go for the tools before the quest with Hjalmor, and in general, go through this quest carefully, in stages, or start a new game. I have been looking for a cure for this bug for a very long time, I even wrote to the developers, but no answers.

G
GventPlayer 20.01.23

if you take Master Armor BEFORE Lords of Undvik, then do not go to the village where Hjalmar fights off the sirens. Then there will be no bug. Passed this way already 3 times when I brewed the decoction of the archgriffin in the early game (10 lvl)

a
ariytime 20.01.23

Loki_Fran
Thank you very much. Campaign only rollback and help.
I'll try to go through the quest through the plot now, as I get there, I'll unsubscribe if I don't forget.

x
xstriiim 20.01.23

If it's so unbearable to close the "Master Armorer" task, then you can immediately go ahead to the forge, but you need to know the workarounds: do not go to Hjalmor, do not go into the giant's "dining room", do not go through the ship under construction. At first I caught the above described bugs. In the course of development, they did not take into account this moment, that people would suddenly want to perform additional. missions before the main plot :)