3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Murat11109 20.01.23 04:25 pm

Soap image in games

Good day dear forum users. Please tell me what could be the problem of the soapy image in games. A month ago I assembled a new PC and I can’t play a single game because the image is soapy, I tried to set up a radeon adrenaline to no avail. Help plz. I think it's the display
System:
Amd Radeon RX 6700 XT red devil
Core i5- 11400F @ 2.60 GHz
Display: BenQ GW2260 HDMI
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
Murat11109 20.01.23

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.01.23

Murat11109
In all games so?

M
Murat11109 20.01.23

Denis Kyokushin
Unfortunately yes. The only thing in The Witcher 3 I saw it slightly, distant objects were blurred. Played dishonored 2, dying light 2 call of duty ww2 and the most vague thing is dishonored 2 after him dying light

P
Pavel Rally 20.01.23

Murat11109 Does the
resolution in the game match the resolution of the monitor? Have you tried different smoothing modes? And without smoothing? Is there a sharpness option in your monitor settings? In games, turn off depth of field and motion blur.

M
MunchkiN 616 20.01.23

it seems that the proto-smoothing works because the wires look soft and there are strange artifacts in them. either this is some kind of ost process or something with depth buffer filtering or transparent textures.
I would tweak the video driver settings all sorts. in particular anisotropic filtering is forced and the quality of the mipmaps, if any.
in any case, if the soap leaves, pixels will come, and if it is a large screen full HD monitor, then large pixels on contrasting objects.
Sharpen may have worked in The Witcher 3. it makes the image flatter, contrasty and bumpy, which is perceived as sharpness, but the witcher 3 itself is quite soapy and flat for high resolutions.
distant objects blurred.
someone already wrote about such a problem with a screenshot of doodinglight 2, most likely the distant lod was blurred there in a rather strange way, while the nearby objects were normal.

M
Murat11109 20.01.23

Pavel Rally
Yes, and so and so I tried with anti-aliasing, there is no sharpness point on the monitor for 10 years))). Depth of field is off, there is no blur at all, in all games.

M
Murat11109 20.01.23

MunchkiN 616
There are no special settings for the video card, the Radeon card, there is an adrenaline application, but you can’t really set it up there.

P
Pavel Rally 20.01.23

Murat11109
There should be sharpness in the monitor settings, to enter the menu, press the buttons on the right behind the monitor, I give a link to the PDF file, user manual LCD monitor series GW. https://esupportdownload.benq.com/esupport/LCD%20Monitor/UserManual/GW2260M/UM_RU.pdf